Home[55]

||

I waited till the stroke of midnight, my crimson hues staring out into the open forest below. Tomorrow would be the start of the hero license exams, and I knew that it would keep me to busy to do what I needed to do beforehand. I only hope that half ass is asleep now. I had led Shoto to believe that my usual sleep time was around ten o clock and each time I gave him the slip it would usually be twenty to thirty minutes after that time. Because of that, it's gotten him into a usual routine where'd he stay up nearly an hour after my acclaimed sleep time. There's no way he thinks I'm up now.

For a second, a flash of what I had told him came to mind, and I regretted leaving so early as I wondered what expression he'd make then. Probably nothing as usual. I rolled my eyes, a hint of annoyance flashing in my hues before shaking my head deciding the push my thoughts to the back of my mind. Kami this is pretty high up.

Wind blowing my hair, I take a few steps back feeling the warm aura of Susanoo's cloak surrounding me. I couldn't help but smirk at the irony.

"Shoto it's just the fucking bathroom?!"

"A bathroom with a window."

"WE'RE  FOUR STORIES UP?!"

"You've been higher."

"I guess you were right." I mumbled, holding my breath as my eyes locked on one large tree, nearly a mile off. With a burst of power, i shoot forward and leap off the roof. I have been higher.

The wind whips my hair harshly as I fly through the air. I look down to see myself passing over the campus boundary. However, I didn't take into account just how close to the tree line I was. I let out a of curse as I crash into my designated tree. A string of painful grunts slip from my mouth. Even though Susanoo's cloak is breaking my fall, it didn't stop my body from feeling some of the damage. After I hit the very last tree branch, I finally crash into the ground below, a constipated sound erupting from my throat.

 After I hit the very last tree branch, I finally crash into the ground below, a constipated sound erupting from my throat

My spines in my ass...I heaved as it took me a minute to recollect my bearings. After a moment, I lazily pushed myself up. I winced slightly, flexing my limbs and cracking my spine. Looking over my shoulder, I hold my breath waiting for any sign of red and white. After a minute, the coast was still clear...

"I did it." I breathed in shock as I had finally managed to give my guard dog the slip. A small cocky smirk, takes over my features as I give U.A the grandest of birds from afar and take off into the night.

Little did the silver haired teen know that on top of the roof stood a small white furred animal, next to him a bored dual haired male.
"Are you sure you don't want me to follow her?" He muttered, his eyes zoned in on the spot the girl had crash landed at. It was hard to tell what was going through the males mind as his face was hardened and void of motion.