Dorms [49]

||

I yawn lazily standing next to Aizawa whilst Shoto stood on the other side of him. Today was the day, the others would arrive.

"I see Nezu put you on guard duty." Aizawa spoke out making an vein pop in my temple. "I'm right here ya know."

"Unfortunately, she was quite the hassle yesterday." Shoto responded bluntly with a sigh making me puff my cheeks in irritation. Anytime I even stepped out of my room, Shoto popped up out of no where like a damn Cerberus dog. I couldn't even go to the bathroom in peace without the idiot thinking I was gonna escape from the window. It would've been a good idea now that I think about it...

"Shoto it's just the fucking bathroom?!"

"A bathroom with a window."

"WE'RE FOUR STORIES UP?!"

"You've been higher."

"Yes Nezu showed me the tapes earlier. He seemed to be very..." His usual creepy grin suddenly broke out as if he knew something we didn't. "Pleased."

I stiffen at the mention of Nezu watching us yesterday. The image of the rat cackling evilly made me scrunch my nose up. Great not only is he keeping me on house arrest but he's enjoying it to?!

"Pleased?" Shoto mumbled curiously causing me to glance at him from the corner of my eye to see the dumb look on his face as if what Aizawa had just told him was rocket science.
However, as I stared an image of the unfortunate event that transpired between us popped into mind. Instantly my eyes snapped forward as an annoying warmth spread in my cheeks. I didn't know why my face was behaving my like this considering it was probably one of the top ten most unromantic kisses.

"There was nothing pleasant about it. She kept trying to touch me out of no where." He grumbled breaking me out of thought. As fast as it came, the warmth disappeared in my cheeks and my eyes were saucers.

"It's called tag you idiot!! Haven't you ever played it before with your sister?!" This was coming from someone who had no ounce of childhood. "I'm aware of the game, I used to watch my siblings play it."

"Didn't you join?" I pondered curiously as he shook his head keeping his stoic eyes forward. "I was never allowed to indulge in such activities. The only thing I was allowed to do was train and I rarely had any contact with my sister and brothers."

The air suddenly became tense. Shoto had never really told me much about his childhood other then how he got his scar. I guess I wasn't to suprised though...From the way he talks and acts toward his dad, it was clear their relationship was rocky. Was it the same with him as it was with my father...? Either way, I secretly saved the personal information to mind. It was rare for him to ever talk about himself; so for him to say something about his family and in front of me and Aizawa no less was something akin to honorable.

Aizawa glances toward the stoic male beside him in slight surprise at how the closed off boy shared even a word of information pertaining to his childhood. He had heard about the incident with his mother and knowing how much of a character his father was, he assumed his child hood was anything but games and candy. His eyes shifted to the silver haired girl beside him remembering when they had interrogated her after the USJ attack.

"He spent every waking hour training me till I couldn't move, even going as far as physical and verbal abuse if it helped me become stronger."

These too are more alike then I thought...An image of the smiling Nezu appeared in mind. Is it merely a  coincidence that you seem so invested in having him babysit her. Aizawa had heard rumors that the principal would often pair trouble students up with one another to fix individual issues lying with them but he never actually caught on to it. Thinking back on it, the shaggy haired male thought of three now juniors that the animal had seemed to always put together. Ahh those three were quite the outcasts back then...now they're this schools pride and joy. It took Aizawa a moment to realize just how sneaky their principal actually was in meddling. Is that what you intend to do with them? He thought looking between the male and female.