We Lost Thor?!

So, it all started with this: Agent Cush left to get coffee for everyone and peppermint tea for Bruce for being good little Avengers.

And then, when she got back from Starbucks, Jessie was looking under couches and while everyone else but Thor was playing Candy land. Stark was smoking everybody.

"Where's Thor?" Kayla asked as Jess gave a tight smile.

"Funny story. I sent him out into the hall for unsportsmanlike conduct in Trouble, and, uh, I lost him. I have searched the building, got Tony to hack computers and such, and still haven't found him?" Jessie said as Kayla rolled her eyes, taking out her cell phone.

"Yeah, Jane? Thor there? Great thanks, see you for the dinner tonight!" Her phone locked as she looked at Jessie. "That's what Thor does when he's upset, he cuddles with Jane or watches her work on science stuff. Honestly." She rolled her eyes as Jessie slapped her on the arm and started a new game, as Clint had finally finished Candy Land and they started in on trivia.

Banner and Natasha smoked all, and then they left to get ready for dinner, which was to be held at the Stark building.

"Wear something nice!" Tony called out. "You'll want to make a good impression on me."

"I already made a good impression on you. I will wear something nice, but only because I haven't met Pepper yet," Jess said with a smirk as they departed ways.

Kayla picked out nice slacks, a white blouse, red blazer, and her hair curled because she liked it. She had her smarticle glasses on, and also some black heels. It was something she wanted to try out. This would not be an everyday thing. They were torture, so then she switched them out for nice flats.

Meanwhile, Jess had picked out a black skirt because her nice pants were currently in the wash, and a red blouse, plus black Converse. She was strange, but then again, so was Kayla.

The dinner went well. Many jokes were made, they only got into two fights, both about which were better, forks or sporks, and the dinner was delicious, consisting of pizza, salad, and bread sticks. Both Kayla and Jessie thanked them as they hugged or shook hands good night.

As soon as they left, the Avengers decided to establish favorites.

"Kayla is mine," Jane and Thor said in agreement and unison.

"Same for me and Tasha," Clint said as Natasha whacked him in the head.

"I could've said it myself, idiot."

"Jessie for me," Banner said quietly as everyone turned to him.

"Dude, seriously? I thought you'd go for Kayla," Darcy asked.

"She reminds me of a little girl," Bruce said with a shrug.

"Yeah, a little girl who can chug a bottle of my bourbon. My favorite!" Tony said with a whoop.

"Kayla is my preferred choice," Pepper said as she straightened her ponytail.

"Jess for me," Darcy said as she sipped some wine.

"Kayla. She acts more a lady," Steve admitted.

"Yeah, but Jessie likes food and appreciates my jokes," Stark counters.

"It would have to be Agent Hobbs for me. She is spontaneous," Agent Maria Hill said as she opened the door.

"Agent Cush for Fury and I. It seems as if Agent Hobbs could do with a few knocks on the asylum," Agent Coulson said as he handed the heroes updates and told Clint and Natasha they would be going to Pakistan to take down a ruthless drug ring.

"Great," Natasha said dryly, "I get agents I actually like hanging around, and I only get to see them on Sunday and then Fury comes back."

"Nah, I've already hired them as our assistants because we all seem to like them. Problem solved!" Stark said as for once people agreed with his choice of employees. Last time, they had to use the flashing thing that they used in Men in Black. Fury had insisted on getting them made as soon as Darcy had shown him the movies.

"Wow, you actually did something that doesn't benefit just Potts and you." Natasha said with a smirk as Tony pouted.

"So, I guess I didn't help save America or anything like that," he said sarcastically as they rolled their eyes.

"Just go to bed. You can obsess over your alcohol chugging agent later," Clint said as they headed out.