The Escapades

"And that, Kayla, is why you don't invoke the wrath of Helga!" Jessie yelled, dodging a grenade of sleeping pills.

"It's not my fault that you have horrible influences on people!" Kayla yelled, rolling under a medicine cart, flinching at the roar of Helga.

"I so do not have horrible influences on people!" Jessie yelled, veering towards the left as Kayla followed.

"Do we even need to bring up the small soap grenade in Fury's office made by newbies who wanted to impress you with their carnage?" Kayla said as Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Says the agent responsible for the intended recipient who goes by the first name of Clint, to get mauled by Nerf bow and arrows and have his office hopelessly filled with every Nerf gun and bow and arrow set known to man. Really, princess, read up before you make an entirely untrue statement about myself as an individual," Jessie said, straightening her jacket. "How did you even get into Moonbury? You're not that crazy. I know I was in and then I had to catch up on paperwork after my little stay at the other mental hospital, Water Bridge."

"I, uh, maybe saw a spider and burned the 25th floor?" Kayla squeaked out, as Jessie rolled her eyes.

"Christ, I've done worse than that and didn't get put in Moonbury." Kayla huffed and whined.

"Yeah, but Ronald was here. He tried to kill me at least five times."

"The same Ronald who tried to stab you thirty five times and eat your hands?" Jessie asked as Kayla nodded. "He has a serious addiction to Llamas with Hats, bro." A/N Llamas with Hats is a YouTube video in which there was a charming, psychotic llama with his friend. A bit morbid.

"No, really?" Kayla answered sarcastically, narrowly missing the needle. "We need to get out of here, Jess."

"Thank you, Captain Obvious. Anymore amazing information I can glean from your vast knowledge?" Jessie answered back sarcastically, as they realized they were in front of the balcony and freedom.

"Come with me!" Kayla held Jessie's hand tightly as she was about to jump, realizing Kayla had used her powers of teleportation.

"Holy fridge, forgot you had a different persona," Jessie panted out, leaning on her knees for breath.

"So do you, Miss Angel Wings," Kayla teased, as they grinned. Ah, the inside jokes to be made.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Kayla and Colton were snuggled in Colton's apartment, watching reruns of Friends and throwing popcorn into each other's mouths.

"Joey is the obvious choice for the best character. He's slightly dumb, annoying, and has laughs for days!" Colton argued, laughing se he sipped his Dr. Pepper.

"Phoebe, Colt, Phoebe. She knows her stuff, and is basically the first hipster ever. You have to admit she's hilarious," Kayla countered as they turned back to the screen, Ross being his awkward professor self with the students.

They eventually ran out of popcorn, and Kayla was feeling drowsy. The mental hospital does work on you, man.

Her head fell on Colton's shoulder, who carefully sat still, resisting the urge to just stare at her. Staring at people wakes the attractive sleeping people up. You get it?

Kayla smelled of lilacs and strawberries, and it was intoxicating. He eventually also went to sleep, arm wrapped lazily around her shoulders, her arms wrapped around his torso. Scrapbookertunity, as Mabel would say. (Jessie was quite sure she would have at least five scrapbooks by their year anniversary of dating. Wedding would probably have seven or more.) But, oh well.

Kayla was enjoying her human pillow, smelling the soft cologne of Colton, as well as the spiciness of winter and fall. She loved cuddling, all warm and cozy. It was a favorite activity, especially when a certain agent by the name of Colton was involved.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" He muttered, hand resting gently on her hip. She smiled as her arms wrapped tighter around his waist, as they settled down, a soft hum of machinery buzzing throughout as Adam walked in, sighing loudly before realizing what was going on.

Colton did a rapid hand motion signalling: "oh my gods Adam get the fudge away do you realize that this is huge and she's asleep and ugh, go do science or something you nerd." It was very well received as a bird flew up in the air. Not the actual bird, mind you. The one that extends from the hand. Yeah, that one.

Kayla stifled a laugh as she bit her lip. He was just auggggggggghhhhhh! So adorable, why was he this way? And, if at all possible, could she get Adam to experiment on why he smelled so good? What did he do all day, shower in the heavens and use the Milky Way as shampoo? Because his hair was out of this world. A/N BEEN WAITING TO DO THAT FOR WHO KNOWS HOW LONG.