Fury is One Hardcore Shipper

So, after about another hour of crying from Jessie, Banner managed to attach her to her pillow as she fell asleep, leaving him to go work on science stuff with Tony.

The next day, Fury called Agent Cush and Agent Hobbs to his office, where he was polishing one if his black eye patches.

"You are going to be located on different floors, as both of you are assisting Agent Reinheart on the tenth floor, Agent Cush, and Agent Hobbs, the ninth floor with Adam Banner. Go." Jessie and Kayla's faces visibly paled as they walked out of the office.

"That little-" Kayla was about to seethe as Agent Reinheart walked over, smiling a white smile as he offered his hand to shake.

"Hello, I am Agent Colton Reinheart. I am assume you are Agent Cush?"

"Y-yes," Kayla said as he explained what she was doing and how to do it. She looked back to find Jessie and Agent Banner were already laughing and talking about what she was doing.

Oh yeah, I have to actually explain stuff. Whoops.

Colton Reinheart had sparkling blue gray eyes, nice, dark dark brown hair, and looked great in blue and gray plaid. Just saying.  Reinheart was twenty three compared to Kayla's twenty one.

Adam Banner had brown hair that was often quite messy, and formed into small curls at the ends if he didn't cut it for a while. He had decidedly green eyes, and was a guy who was in the science field. He is twenty one, one year older than Jess's twenty.

Coulson and Fury were watching them work on security cameras, complete with sound. Fury and Coulson were grinning. Well, Fury had slightly upturned the corners of his mouth as he watched his ships set off.

"Excellent work, Director Fury, marvelous. Although I do think that Agent Hill-" Phil was interrupted by a bang of the door.

"Pardon my words, but YOU SET UP KAYLA WITH AGENT REINHEART?!" Maria questioned as Fury looked slightly scared. Agent Hill could be as scary as Chuck Norris' head turning around in a 360° angle. (I JUST IMAGINED THAT DEAR GODS WHAT DID I DO.)

"You knew that I shipped her with Agent Adam Banner," she said quietly as Fury snorted.

"I have recognized your opinion, but that is a stupid one and I've elected to ignore it," Fury said, holding up a hand. He could be sassy, said the italics.

"But look how happy they are!" Coulson gestured to Adam and Jessie, as she brushed a section of her hair back as he stared at her as she looked away.

"Fine, this is a ship now," Hill looked forlornly at the screen as her eyes lit up once more. "Nice job on choosing another guy for Agent Cush. I like him."  And that was how we remembered that Fury is one hardcore shipper. Even more hardcore than Coulson looking aggressively for Captain America memorabilia.

Kayla and Colton were working on getting paperwork done, talking and occasionally brushing hands or legs.

"So you've never seen Finding Nemo?" Kayla asked, finishing up her half of the paperwork as she looked over at his adorable little self rubbing the back of his neck.

"Uh, no. My mother was a strict Christian who believed movies were frivolous activities. So most of my childhood was narrated by various books of the Bible.

"Can you recite any passages for me?" Kayla joked, as he laughed out loud, a warming, comforting laugh.

"God no. I never memorized anything to save my life." They joked around more, sharing stories on crazy family and the parties.

After a while, the clock turned seven and it was time for Kayla to go to her room.

"So, you wanna show me Finding Nemo sometime, or do I have to steal you?" Colton teased as she blushed. I would so not mind being kidnapped by you if it meant I got to look at you, she thought as she laughed awkwardly as she walked closer to him, breathing in the scent of Old Spice and mint toothpaste. It was oddly amazing.

"As long as you bring a snack, I will."

Jess and Adam were having a wonderful time in the library, reading their favorite books and commenting on which characters they liked best.

"Luna was the best, and Neville ties," they said at the same time as their laughter faded out as they looked away from each other for a minute, shelving books and stealing sly glances of one another.

"So, you like Percy Jackson?" Adam asked, shaking his curls out of his face.

I love it more than my parents, she thought, as he laughed and she turned scarlet, realizing she just had said it aloud. "I do. Riordan is one of the sassiest authors, next to Rowling." They discussed everything about books before moving onto the movies and other movies, and then talking about anything.

"So, show me the Disney version of Hunchback of Notre Dame?" Adam asked as Jessie nodded enthusiastically.

"Duh." He laughed as they went their separate ways, her silently squealing and hugging a book to her chest as Adam was smiling like an idiot.

"They're going canon," Agent Coulson observed as Fury smiled.

"I know. I'm never wrong."