Chapter 6

Mature content warning
-----------------------------------------------------———

Elliana

A woman dressed in a leather jacket and black skintight leggings sat on my bed. She had wavy, brown hair that flowed to mid back, well defined cheekbones, and flawless skin. I had always thought brown eyes were plain, but hers were simply captivating. I blushed as she continued to watch me. "Um, are you one of Adri's friends? The party is downstairs." I began to add as an afterthought. "Guests aren't allowed in my room."

She smiled and stood up, walking to me. "I am looking for you, my sweet Elliana." I frowned at her. She appeared oddly familiar but I could not quite recall where I had seen her before.

"Do I know you?"

She approached me and placed her hands on my shoulders, looking into my eyes. "Think carefully, sweetheart. Yesterday afternoon to be precise." I scanned my mind and frowned. The woman who stood watching me from afar at the store after she had saved me from getting shot.

"It's you!" She smiled at me. "You were amazing!" I frowned after a moment. "Wait. How did you get in here? Did my sister let you in? And why are you looking for me?"

She smiled at me in amusement. "So many questions, little one. Come here first." She gave my wrist a tug and turned to sit on my bed again. I hesitantly walked up to her and began to sit down next to her. I blinked, and she instantly had me lying on the bed while she crouched over me. My heart raced.

"H-how did you move so fast?" She lowered herself until I could feel every curve of her body pressed against mine. I blushed involuntarily. She smirked and leaned her face towards mine. I quickly turned my head and her lips made contact with the crook of my neck. "W-what are you-mmph!" She slapped a hand over my mouth and began kissing my neck. I tried to push her off of me, but I felt a strange comforting feeling from contact with her. She continued to kiss my neck, scraping her teeth gently on my skin. I closed my eyes. To my surprise, she took this opportunity to capture my lips in a rough kiss. I whimpered as she bit my lip and forced her tongue in my mouth, all the while holding my wrists down above my head.

When she finally pulled away, I panted breathlessly and blushed heavily. She smiled and leaned down to kiss both of my cheeks. I looked up at her between my lashes, unsure of what to say. The rational voice in my head was scolding me for letting a stranger in my house hold me down and kiss me, but secretly I felt ashamed because I knew I had enjoyed it. She slowly released one of my hands and guided the other to her face. She began to plant soft kisses on my wrist, occasionally scraping it with her teeth. She inhaled deeply. "You smell amazing."

"It's the lavender body wash." I whispered stupidly.

She let out a short laugh. "No, little one. You smell delectable." I laughed nervously, unsure of what she was insinuating. "I'm hungry." She suddenly commented.

"Well why don't I get you something to eat?" I suggested, waiting for her to get off me.

Instead, she leaned further down and purred in my ear. "I believe that's a wonderful idea."

I began to try and sit up. "Okay, well let me just see what we have in the kitch-"

She pinned me down roughly and pulled my wrist to her mouth. I stared at her with a mixture of confusion and fear. "I'd rather just eat you." She whispered sensually as she opened her mouth. My jaw dropped as two fangs emerged. I opened my mouth to scream. "Now you don't want to do that, Sweetheart. I could jump out of this window and be gone with you before you could make a single sound." She warned.

"N-no." I whispered a plea.

"Then keep still and don't scream."

My lip trembled and tears formed in the corner of my eyes. I could feel her hesitate slightly as her hands loosened. For some reason, my body yearned for her to stay near. I finally spoke quietly. "O-Okay." I sniffled, lowering my head in submission. Her eyes softened as she tightened her hands again.

"Lie back down." I silently complied. If she really was a vampire, then it would be useless to fight anyway. I was pretty convinced that this was a dream and I would wake up at any moment. Perhaps I had fallen asleep as soon as I had come upstairs earlier because I was so tired. I gave props to myself for having such a vivid imagination if it was.

She raised my wrist to her mouth again, carefully studying my expression. I whimpered quietly as she kissed my wrist right above the vein, but her touch had my heart rate racing. I held in my breath as she traced her fangs along the vein. Eventually, she lowered her other hand to cover my mouth. My eyes widened. "Don't move, Sweetheart. I would hate to hurt you by accident."

Without warning, she suddenly bit down hard. I let out a gasp of pain as tears began to fall down my face. She retracted her fangs and began to suck. I watched her through watery eyes as the pain lessened slightly. Seeing that I wasn't going to scream, she removed her hand from my mouth and began to softly stroke my cheek and wipe my tears away as she took my blood. She studied me carefully and I felt myself growing tired. I leaned into her hand and closed my eyes, feeling oddly content. I felt her stop sucking and kiss my wrist before placing it back by my side.

As I felt her lifting herself up, I immediately caught her wrist and let out a whimper. She giggled and removed my hands effortlessly. I pouted at the loss of contact and frowned in confusion as to why I was acting like this. "Looks like my venom strengthens the bond."

She leaned down and kissed me of the forehead. I scrunched up my nose at the contact. She chuckled lightly. "You are a very good girl, Sweetheart. I'm going to have to reward you for that." She giggled before rolling over and sliding down on the bed behind me. She carefully turned me over and laid me on her chest. I was too tired to respond or ask questions. Despite my reluctance, her presence was also oddly comforting. She wrapped her other arm around me and flipped the light switch beside my bed. Darkness hit, and she kissed my forehead again. "Sleep well, Baby Girl. My name is Demi, by the way."

"Goodnight." I mumbled as I felt a wave of drowsiness hit me. She pulled me closer to her and slid a hand underneath my shirt to hold me by my lower back. Her touch was oddly comforting and I couldn't help but be drawn to her. She began to hum quietly as I closed my eyes, finally giving into the exhaustion.

-----------------------------------------------------————
*edited*

And welcoming my favourite vampire to the story lol

Enjoy:),
-Cindy