Chapter 15

I AM BACK. 4k reads! You guys are awesome:), I literally get 100 new reads every single day.

Mature content ahead
———————————————————————————

Elliana

"Wake up, come on!" I heard a concerned voice ring out in my haze and began to stir. "That's it, baby, open your eyes."

I forced one eye open, then the other, and saw Demi staring at me in worry. She sighed in relief when she saw me open my eyes. I reached up to rub my eyes with my fists and the blanket slipped down my body, causing me to screech loudly. "Why am I naked?! What did you-"

Demi held up her hands in defence. "You were freezing and I was trying to get your body temperature up."

"Aren't you supposed to be colder than me?" I glared at her.

"That's a myth." She rolled her eyes at me and pulled me into a hug. I blushed and tried to pull away. She waved her hand nonchalantly. "I've seen it all before."

"Didn't mean you get to see it again!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You're mine, baby girl. I can see whenever I want." She raised an eyebrow at me playfully.

"You can't just claim me! I'm not property."

"No, but you are my m-my human." She cleared her throat and looked away but I still frowned at her. What was she about to say? She quickly changed the subject and narrowed her eyes at me. "Speaking of which, never do that again!" She growled lowly. "I could've killed you!"

"But did you?" She glared at me. "You've taken my blood before, what's the difference?" I did feel fine now, maybe a tad lightheaded, but overall I was fine.

"It's not a regular amount that I need when I'm injured!" She growled in exasperation. "If I had lost control, then you would have died! You wouldn't be sitting here right now."

"And yet here I am." I shrugged. "I fail to see the issue."

The next thing I knew, I was being held down over her lap. "What are you doing?!" I struggled and kicked.

"You need to stop testing me." I flushed at the indignation of being held over her lap like a child. I knew I had been intentionally being a brat, but I couldn't help it. Not to mention that I was currently naked and was giving her a full show from this angle.

"You're not seriously punishing me for helping you??" I yelped and continued to struggle.

"You're getting eighteen."

"No!" I struggled harder.

Suddenly, I felt her hand start to wander. "If you don't want me to spank your butt, I can aim somewhere else." She taunted.

I froze and shook my head wildly. "N-no." My face flushed in humiliation as I looked away.

"That's not what I was looking to hear." I gulped and continued to shake my head. "Use your words. What do you say?" She reprimanded in a way that made me feel like a child and I scowled.

"I-I'll be good." I muttered grudgingly, not wanting to push it while I was in this position.

SMACK!

I was not expecting the first blow when it landed. "Oww!" I whined loudly, squirming around and reaching up to shield my butt. Almost immediately, my wrists were grabbed firmly and held against my lower back.

"You promised to be good." She warned.

"But it hurts!" I yelled as another smack landed.

"It's supposed to." She retorted and I growled in annoyance.