four

madelyn.

I nearly jumped out of the sofa when the doorbell rang.

I shuffled over to the door,  a little too eagerly. I peeped through the window by the door and saw his smile. He gave a small wave before I let him in.

"Hi Jimin!"

I was quick to invite him inside.

"Welcome my home,"

🌙

I ogled as Jimin kept trying to get the popcorn into his mouth after tossing it.  We decided to be childish,  and made a fort. Yes,  with fairy lights.  Yes we're childish.

I watched his lips. The way they parted, and then reconnected. And then the sides tilted upward into a..

A smirk.

"Are you going to keep checking me out?" He smirked.

"I'm not checking you out," I lie,  grabbing the remote to get to Netflix.

"Let's watch a movie, I'll make some popcorn. You can pick the movie." Jimin says, getting up. I gave him a thumbs up as he left the room.

"Hmmmm..." I say to nobody as I clicked on the horror movie section.

"Seen that...That was garbage.... Perfect!" I clicked on the movie I wanted us to watch and waited for Jimin.

"The Nun? Really?" He asked from behind me. I looked up at him, he had a big bowl of popcorn in hand.

I nodded as he sat cross-legged, sitting the bowl down with the rest of our food, which consisted of junk food.

I pressed play, wrapping one of the blankets around myself.

"Ah," he whined. I looked at him to see him pouting. "No blanket for me?" He asked.

"There are blankets all around us-"

"Yeah, but that one looks comfy."

I rolled my eyes, making room for him to slide under the cover with me.  
"You only picked this movie to pretend to be scared to cuddle up do me," he smirked.

"Well that's a lie," I respond.

"It's the truth!" 

"We'll see who's scared, Jimin."

🌙

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH OH MY GOODNESS!!" Jimin screeched, snuggling into me making me laugh, when on the inside, the butterflies in my stomach were threatening to come up through my lungs.

"Jimin!" I giggled.

"Is the scary part over?" He asked. I rolled my eyes, patting his back. "Yes."

"I'm gonna get more popcorn," he said shakily. I nodded as he got up, and as soon as he left my sight, I got a brilliant idea.

I cleared my throat, and let out the loudest blood curdling screech ever, before dropping to the floor.  

"M-madelyn?!" I heard him scream.

I then heard rushed footsteps until I felt him at my side, shaking me.

"Oh no oh no oh no...."

I tried not to burst into laughter as he panicked.

"It was that fucking nun," he whispered.

Finally I couldn't help it and bursted into laughter.

He looked down at me, mouth wide open.

"You should've seen your reaction!" I said in between giggles.

He pushed his tongue to his cheek, shaking his head before smacking me in the face with a pillow, ceasing my laughter.

I sat up slowly, eyeing him, and I could see the amusement in his eyes.

I reached behind me getting a pillow.

"Yeah, I'm about to fuck you up," I promise, smacking him with the pillow.

Soon enough, there were feathers everywhere, the sound of laughter surpassed the already loud movie.

"Jimin?"

"Taehyung?"

"Madelyn?"

"Jackie?"

"We didn't even hear you guys come in," I say sheepishly.

"Yeah, I see..." Jackie eyed me, hands on hips. She was smirking at me.

"Hi Taehyung." I say. He smiled and waved.

"We'll leave you two... kids to your festivities-"

Taehyung was cut off by a smacking sound.

Jackie just smacked his ass with a pillow.

The room filled with our laughter and the smacking of pillows over and over until finalky, the four of us were on the floor, laughing our asses off.

"How about we all finish this movie night?"

w/c: 666 🌚

I really thought of Trivia: Love (by BTS's Kim Namjoon.)  It's so amazing ❤