eleven

"You know my weakness is you." - Wicked Games (Kiana Ledè)

madelyn.

"Damn it,  Madelyn. " Jimin uttered as he came to a complete stop in front of my home.

I stared ahead, arms crossed, tears still pouring from my eyes.  I was absolutely still drenched, and there was dry blood on his knuckles from fighting Hoseok.

"Did you know that was going to happen Jimin?" I asked, still not daring to look at him. 

"What?"

"Did you fucking know that that would happen? Is that why you invited me to that frat party?" I ask. 

"Wha- No!! How could I have known that would happen, Madelyn?"

"I don't know, maybe cause Jung Hoseok is one of your best friends. Maybe you were in on it this whole fucking time. Goodnight, Park Jimin." I said simply, before excusing myself, making sure to slam the door. I ignored him calling my name.

I stomped up the steps, ignoring the thunderstorms, fumbling with my keys, but the second I got ready to open the door, I was being yanked and turned around to face an angry Jimin.

"Let me talk-"

"You know fucking what Park?" I cut him off, tightening my fists. I wanted to turn his pale cheeks black and blue.

"What?" He tested me. He was becoming as drenched as I was already, but from the rain.

There was silence between us, other than both of our heavy breaths.

He looked at me as if he were waiting for my to say something.

"I really thought you were different," I say, barely above a whisper.

"But you're just like Hoseok-"

He slammed his palm on my door, startling me.
He inched closer,  way closer,  too close for comfort.

"I didn't know that would happen. I invited you because Taehyung and Jackie said you should go out more. I promise, I  would never hurt you,"

His lips hovered over mine, not daring to touch.

"And you know that."

I looked up at him,  all of the sass I had leaving my body.

He was close enough that I could smell the mint on his breath, only making me want to explore him more.

I've known him for some time but I could see mysteries behind his onyx doe eyes.

And then I felt his lips hesitantly press against mine.

I finally relaxed as his hands slid down to my waist carefully.

I could feel my entire body heat up into flames, especially my face. Everything felt so surreal.

I was kissing Park Jimin.

He pulled away staring me into my eyes, as if he was trying to read my mind.

I stared up at him, trying to find my words.

Before I could get anything else out, he leaned in quickly again, kissing my jaw gently, and then my lips again.

We stood there as our lips moved in sync with each other, and I swear, if we would have been at this any longer I would be oblivious to the events that occurred earlier tonight.

His grip on my waist tightened as he pushed our lower regions together,  making my breath hitch. 

He pulled away from me, and I absentmindedly whined, missing his lips, and he smiled.

"Jimin," I breathed.

The moonlight reflected on to his skin and I was mesmerized.

"I'm tired of going slow, " He whispered.

"I want to be yours. I want you to be mine. Officially. " he hummed against my neck,  making me shiver.

I struggled to get my words out, but managed to utter.

"Yes, Jimin."

He looked at me, smiling.

"I love you Madelyn,  and I'm done playing games. "

I looked up at him nervously, biting my lip.

"Let's go inside, yeah?"

"Yeah,"

🍉

We sat on the couch, my legs on each side of him, his hands playing at my sides.

I bit my lip as he placed small, sensual kisses up and down my neck.

"Jimin," I uttered as he  bit his lip staring up at me.

"Hm?"

"I love you too."

He smiled.

"But I've got one question,"

"Go ahead,"

"What took you so long? " I ask.

He bit his lip, caressing my sides.

"I dunno. But I'm glad that's over." He smiled. 

"Me too, Jimin. "

I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning in closer to him.

"It's about time," I smiled.

w/c: 723

it really is about time wth
I'm not good at author's notes. I hope you all ate something yummy today!! 😋