twenty four

(hi lovely seoks! yes seoks. those who read my stories are now my little seoks although you guys are probably older than me - ok. i'm going to try my best to give a little view in yugyeom's life. maybe you'll find out why he's the way he is)

jimin.

"Madelyn?! MADELYN!!" I screamed running around the house.

I couldn't find her anywhere.

"Madelyn baby, where are you?"
Silence.

"JIMIN! JIMIN!! NOOO!!" I heard a screech come from downstairs followed by loud gunshots.

I rushed downstairs to be met with a sickening view. Both of my girls were dead. She was shot in the stomach and head.

And above her was Kim Yugyeom.

"AAH!" I woke up in a cold sweat, clutching my chest. I took some deep breaths and looked around the bedroom.

I've been having these nightmares for a long while now.

Madelyn wasn't next to me. I ran a hand through my hair nervously, I could faintly hear water running coming from the bathroom.

"Madelyn? " I whispered.

The door was wide open and she was in the mirror, holding her belly. She looked at herself, and then back at her belly for a couple times in awe.

I smiled, leaning on the door frame and cleared my throat.

She looked at me and smiled, rubbing her stomach. "There's a baby in here," she whispered.
I laughed a little, nodding my head.
"Yeah."

yugyeom.

"I want them dead." I mumbled into my phone.

We had to hide out in one of my other mansions, due to Jimin and his little friends setting my  main one on fire. I looked on at the pool as various models either lounged on the sides of the pool, or swam inside.

My ride or die sat by my side counting the rolls of money from the suitcases we were able to save. She looked so mesmerizing.

 I would choose her over these girls in a heartbeat. Give her a family, everything. It's just too fucking risky right now.

She looked over at me, talking away about my plan.

"Why do you want them dead so bad? They have a whole family." she mumbled, thinking I couldn't hear her. I gave her a menacing glare, saying "not now."

She pouted. "You don't even act like you love me, you just treat me the way you treat the rest of these whores, you said that I'm different, why won't you let me bear your child?" she started to whine. I rolled my eyes. "Jackson, I'll call you back."

"Yep"

"Rae." She rolled her eyes at me. "It's not fair, Yugyeom. Why can't I have a baby? Huh? Why is it that-"
"Because of the same reason Jimin is hiding Madelyn. They're in danger." I cut her off.

"in danger of what?"

"Of me."

"Why are you always out to kill him? You're acting like Jimin killed your parents when he really didn't. It was Hoseok-"

"There are things that you don't fucking know so I would advise you to just shut the fuck up before you say something out of tur-"

 "Well I do know that Jimin LOVES HIS GIRL ENOUGH TO WANT TO HAVE KIDS WITH HER!!" she cut me off, throwing rolls of money at me before leaving.