ninteen

jimin.

"I swear to god, Hoseok, I should have fucking killed you when I had the chance!!!" I yelled at him, reaching for the gun in my back pocket. 

Everyone started to yell at me frantically and Taehyung took the gun from me before I could even point it.

"Jimin, think about this. What was done was done. Our only problem right now is that my best friend is missing." Jackie said, crossing her arms.

"She's not missing, we know where she is."

"Well where is she? Cause you the only one that know." She sassed.

I rolled my eyes, running my hand through my hair.

"Yugyeom got her," I say through gritted teeth.

Hoseok stood.

"Kim Yugyeom? What the fuck does he want with her?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes.

"When I worked with him, he wanted me to take you out. I didn't. I couldn't bring myself to." I mutter.

"After that I quit the gang. Now he has Madelyn. And now I need to go and find her."

"You're going to do this all by yourself? No way." Jungkook murmured.

"I say we help you.  What if it's a trap?" Namjoon pitched in.

They all looked at Hoseok.

"Well what the fuck are we waiting for? Are we fucking up a gang or what? "

🌙

madelyn.

"Look man. Don't fucking touch me. I will fuck yo shit up." I growl at the man. I don't know him,  but Yugyeom told him to "keep an eye on me"

The man smirked at me. "Oh come on baby,  it's not like you're gonna be able to fight me off,"

I looked at the man in disgust and shuffled away from him further as his grimy hands aimed for my legs.

Suddenly a loud noise followed,  and his sinister smirk turned into shock, his eyes widened. There was a clean hole through his forehead,

I looked down at my hands that had his blood.

There's. ..

There's blood on my hands.

His body feel forward and  I could see Yugyeom at the door.

My eyes widened,  my mouth gaped, I wanted to scream.

"Close your mouth before you find my dick in it," he says rather cockily.

I rolled my eyes, clenching my jaw.  He smirked and left, closing and locking the door.

I sighed. "Where are you Jimin?"

Suddenly the window slid open and I craned my neck, trying to see what the fuck it was.

"Taehyung?" I whisper yelled.

He walked in in all black as if he was a burglar or something. He came around the bed, destroying the cameras in the corners of the room.

He came back to me, freeing me from the cuffs and I jumped up to hug him.
"Thank you,  Tae, thank you!" I wailed.

"Don't thank me yet. Jackie and Minah's distracting whoever controls the cameras. Jimin and Hoseok are in the vents finding ways in and the others are waiting for the signal to attack. I gotta get you outta here-"

"Oh Madiiiiiii~!" I heard Yugyeom sing. I ordered for Taehyung to get under the bed and I sat back into the position I was in, hands tangled in the chains.

The door opened and he looked at me with a little sly smirk.

"I just wanna have a little fun with you." He whispered walking towards me.

He lifted my chin to look at him, and kneeled to my level.
"You're so beautiful. I wonder how Jimin would feel if I just made you one of my whores."

"It'll never happen! I'd rather die bitch!!" I yelled in his face.

He grabbed my neck, looking at me. He smiled, kissing my forehead and the door bursted open.

"Hey, Yug," a new voice said.

"Yes, Jackson?"He rolled his eyes. "Can't you see I'm busy?"

"Well.... We found some old friends snooping around."

Yugyeom turned, and I could see Jimin and Hoseok being held at gunpoint.

My heart leaped.

"Jimin baby!" I wailed.

He smiled. "Did he hurt you princess?"

"No," I gulped.

Yugyeom tightened his grip, making me strain to breathe.

"Enough of that. Jinyoung. Do it."

The man that I assumed to be Jinyoung hit Jimin in his head and hard, with his gun, making him fall to the ground.

Yugyeom let me go and smirked at his men and Hoseok.

"Any last words, Hoseok?"

Hoseok looked at me.

"Madelyn. .. I'm sorry for everything." He mumbled.

I nodded.

"Wait wait where are you going??"I yell.

"To his execution. Where he should have been years ago." Yugyeom smiled.

"NO!" I hollered, tears still pouring from my eyes.

They ignored my pleas and ushered him out rather violently.

Before leaving, Yugyeom turned around and said,

"Better enjoy your time with him while you can. He's next."

🌙

I was holding Jimin in my arms, humming to him. No he wasn't dead, but he's still unconscious.

I ran my hands through his hair, kissing his forehead.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed.

"I swear once we get out of here I'm gonna kill that Jinyoung guy," I mumble.

"I wouldn't worry about that, he's already dead." Taehyung mumbled.

"What?"

He smiled.  That guy that hit Jimin? With the face mask? That was Jungkook. Jinyoung is dead."he said calmly.

"Wow. Yall really stratigized." I say.

"Yeah,  that and Jungkook really wants to be a body guard."
"So Hoseok is gonna be okay?"

He nodded. "If this goes well. If not, we're all as good as dead."

Suddenly a groan erupted from me and Jimin's hand raised to touch his head.

"Jimin!" I nearly squealed, hugging him tightly. He smiled,  kissing my cheek and pulled me into a hug.

I sniffled, looking at him before punching his arm.

"Ow." He sat up, rubbing his arm

"A gang, Jimin? Really?!" I scold, pulling his ear.

"I should beat yo mothafuckin-"
Taehyung smiled at the both of us.

"Sorry to break up the love fests but we have to stick to the plan,"

w/c: exactly 1,000!