twenty three

"I WANT YOU TO RIDE ME
H A R D E R WHEN WE F U C K
CAUSE I'M FEELIN' NUMB BABY,
LOOK WHAT YOU DONEEE,
YOU ARE THE ONE BABY,
YOU ARE THE ONE,"
- Numb to the Feeling (Chase Atlantic)

a/n: forgive me pastor 😥

jackie.

"So you're in a predicament and you want to get me high?" Taehyung shook his head.

"Yes." I say, passing him the blunt. He shook his head smiling, taking it.

We were in his car, outside of the house that we both bought recently. I was planning on moving out so there would be more room for Madi, Jimin, and their daughter.

🌙

"Alright now, you've stalled enough babe," Taehyung said, opening the car door on my side, but I stayed glued to the seat.

"Come on now. Jackie."

I gripped the sides of the seat I was sitting in and shook my head smiling. Mama didn't raise no bitch, I was just teasing.

"Uh un." I protested.

He bit his lip, rolling his eyes, just staring at me with the car door open.

"Either you're going to use your two legs and walk," he looked me up and down.

"...Or I'm going to fling you over my shoulder and take you in that house. And you won't be able to walk tomorrow."

I bit my lip, crossing my arms, humming to myself.

He smiled. "So that's how we gonna do this? Okay babe." And before I knew it, he pulled me by my legs and threw me over his shoulder, smacking my butt after he closed the door and locked the car.

"Wait but Taehyung.." I whined as he unlocked the door. He stopped.

"What?"

I gulped. "Can I at least go to the bathroom and freshen up or sum?" I ask.

He laughed, shaking his head, and then his face went deadass serious ad he continued unlocking the door.

"No. I want you. I want you now."

He opened the door and slammed it, locking it once we were inside.

He put me down,  wrapping his arms around my waist tightly before wrapping my legs around his.

I knew we were in for one hell of a night.

"Are the cuffs necessary,Tae?" I ask. He nods silently. "They starting to h-"

"Listen. I want you to spread your legs. I don't want to hear a sound out of you. You'll cum when I tell you you can. You understand?"  he asked sliding off my lingerie. 

I bit my lip, a smirk tugging at the corners of my lips.

"And.. if I don't listen?"

He stopped what he was doing to look down at me, Adam's apple moving slightly.

He smiled.

"Alright. Bet."
He kneeled at the end of the bed and started off slowly, knowing how much I hated it. His fingers trailed up, nearly ghosting my skin.

"You're so beautiful," he smiled. "And all for me."

He kissed up my thighs sensually and I could already feel my body bursting into flames.
I looked down at him as he wrapped his arms securely around my legs, looking up at me once more before I felt a warm, all too familiar sensation.

'I don't want to hear a sound out of you.'

I let out a deep breath as his tongue glided against my core slowly and teasingly.

"You're so wet for me," he groaned, making me hold back a moan.

"Taehyung," I whined.

Suddenly, it all stopped. His head came up and he smirked at me mischievously.

"I guess tonight is going to be a little difficult with you hm?" he whispered.

unknown pov

CLICK!

CLICK!

"My my mister Taehyung, what have you gotten yourself into?"

I am not the best at writing smuts so I decided to end it there!  I can't believe this story got so many reads!! ❤️❤️ please don't forget to vote and comment!