seventeen

madelyn

I was home alone today. I hadn't seen Jimin in a couple weeks.

I smiled down at the pregnancy tests that all read "positive".

I was excited to tell Jimin.

I placed the test in a small box, for him to open later once he came over.

After showering, I cut on the speaker and connected my phone, playing my favorite playlist.

One of my favorites, XXXTENTACION's 'Everybody Dies in Their Nightmares' filled the room. I harmonized with Shiloh's audio as I looked into the kitchen for breakfast.

"Tired of feeling like I'm trapped in my damn mind,

Tired of feeling like I'm rapping  a damn lie,

Tired of feeling like my life is a damn game,

Nigga really wanna die in the nighttime, "

I heard the alarm suddenly go off, and loud. I froze, and looked around the downstairs. Seeing nothing, I shrugged it off, putting in the code to stop the noise. It was probably Jackie's bad ass cat again.

After a few minutes of fooling around in the kitchen, I heard a loud noise followed by a deep, "Fuck!"

My eyes widened.

That definitely don't  sound like no damn mischievous cat.

I wanted to hide, but it felt as if my feet were glued to the hardwood floors.

"Taehyung...? Jimin..?"

An unfamiliar man appeared in the doorway, smirking.

"You wish it was Jimin," he cackled.

I felt my heart beating at a rapid pace and my mind, body and soul screamed, 'RUN BITCH! RUNNNNNNN!!'

Run. RUN NOW!!

And so I ran up the small flight of stairs, slamming my room door and locking it. I shakily dialed 9-1-1 as I could hear more than one man outside my door.

The police will never get here in time.

I looked around frantically for some sort of escape.

I then saw the window.

I shoved my phone into my bra and opening the window wide.

Just as I got one leg out, the door bursted open, and in stepped what I assumed to be the leader.

He yanked me back inside, grabbing a fistful of my braids.

NO NO NO NO NO!!

He looked down at me calmly as I screeched.

"Ah, Jimin really does have good tastes." He whispered before a cloth was placed harshly over my mouth and nose, ripping my consciousness from me.

I could still hear 'Everyone Dies in Their Nightmares' blasting downstairs.

" Ooooooh Yeeeaaahh, don't go, don't go to sleep, don't go,

stay  awake.."

W/C: 416

DAMN THEY REALLY GOT HER ASS WHAT HAVE I DONE