twenty one

jimin.

I threw a punch right to his jaw.

"Yugyeom stop this now! That's enough!" I yell.

"I should let you know how it feels to lose your loved one and unborn child!" He yelled, punching me in the mouth.

I wiped the blood from my busted lip.  "What are you talking about?"

He laughed. "Wait a minute." You mean to tell me that you didn't know your girlfriend was pregnant?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He reached into his pocket pulling out a small box, throwing it at me.

I caught it, opening it. It was a positive pregnancy test with a little note.

'Surprise?! I'm surprised too. I'm looking forward to raising this bundle of joy with you!'

I felt my tears getting watery.

I'm a father?

I wiped my eyes.

"I'm not the one who killed your family, Yugyeom!!" I yell.

"But your friend is."

His face was deadpanned as he yelled to his guard at the door, "Bring me Hoseok and Madelyn please."

I sniffled. I wanted to cry tears of joy.

Madelyn is bearing my child.

"Jimin!" I turned around to see her being manhandled, anger in me rising.

"Let her go." Yugyeom said calmly.

"Now look, Jimin," he circled me.

"Either way, someone is going to die tonight. Now I've got a soft spot for you. We had a bond. So I'm going to give you a choice."

He picked up two guns, aiming one at Madelyn and one at Hoseok.

"You decide,"

I looked at the both of them.

The others rushed in and past his guards, Minah and Jackie in front.

"How about this instead?!" Minah screamed, firing her gun at Yugyeom.

Two shots were heard, as Yugyeom fell to the ground.

More shots erupted, as the girls took out the men around us.

"Whew chilè.. Seeing you like this is getting me a little excited." Taehyung bit his lip at Jackie.

I heard a soft cough come from behind me, followed by a loud wail.

I turned to see Madelyn, holding her bleeding stomach. She was a sobbing mess.

I rushed over to her, putting pressure on her stomach. "M-madelyn we're gonna get you t-to the hospital okay?? I- Madelyn!" I stammered, my vision a little blurred from constant tears pouring from my eyes.

"Jimin our... o-our babyyyyyy...." she wailed as I held her hand.

Soon enough, paramedics rushed in, taking her from me. I followed them, getting into the back of the ambulance with Madelyn. Nothing else mattered right now.

I held her hand tightly.

"You're both going to be okay. I promise." I whisper.

🌙

I sat in the waiting room, rubbing my temples.  I've been here for three hours. The guys arrived soon after I did, and waited with me.

"Jimin man... I'm so sorry," Hoseok whispered. "Why didn't you just shoot me man?"

I sighed. "I couldn't."

"And when did the two of you even have sex?" Jackie asked.

I sighed. "Some time ago. Without a condom."

The nurse came in and greeted us. "Jimin Park?"

I stood quickly.

"A-are they okay?"

madelyn.

I sighed with content, placing a hand over my stomach. Everything still hurt like hell but at least I was still alive.

I just hope this baby is okay.

Jimin walked in followed by the nurse.

I smiled weakly at him and he sat down, holding my hand.

"The doctor should be in soon." The nurse stated and Jimin nodded, uttering a "thank you."

He placed a hand on my stomach and smiled.

"It would have been nice if I could have told you on my own," I joke, smiling at him only for him to return the smile.

The doctor walked in, smiling and greeting the both of us.

"Let's get right to it shall we?"

🌙

"So it looks like the baby is perfectly unharmed," I breathed a sigh of  relief, rubbing my belly.

I smiled at Jimin and he was already smiling at me.

"So just keep coming for checkups! Just to see how you and the little miracle are both doing. You're lucky your boyfriend called the police when he did."

I smiled down at my belly. 

This was the start of something beautiful.

w/c: 704