ten

"When I'm with you, danger feels like a good thing." - Baby Don't Like It (NCT 127)

madelyn.

The frat party wasn't so bad. Jimin, Jackie,  Taehyung and I stayed together, having the time of our lives, dancing to the upbeat music.

"Alright ladies and frat boys we're gonna take things a little slooooooooowww so grab your boo and make your way to the dance floor!! Which so happens to be the living room, "  The DJ suddenly yelled.

I noticed the DJ wink at Jimin as he shook his head.

"Um, would you like to dance?" Jimin asked.

I nodded, taking his hand.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We danced slowly, staring at each other.

"Hi," he whispered.

"Hi." I responded.

"You look good. Great." He smiled.
I smirked. "I always look good. "

That sent us into small fits of giggles.

we continued to dance silently, but definitely not awkwardly.

I smiled up at him as he grinned down at me, pulling me closer.

His scent was absolutely mesmerising. I felt myself relaxing in his arms.

That is until...

I thought about it.

Is Jimin really going to ever ask me to be his?

"Jimin... I-"

"What the fuck are you doing here? And with her?" Hoseok asked as I clung onto Jimin's arm.

"We decided to come to the party. " Jimin responded with the same attitude. 

"What's going on?" Jackie asked from behind me.

"We got problems?"

There was awkward silence between us.

"I... I was invited." I managed to utter.

"Oh yeah!" He smiled.

"Yeah I invited you. Mhm," he looked to the left.

"Baby? Could you some here please?"

In sashayed...

"Minah?" 

She had that same ugly smirk on her face, with a bowl of what I assumed to be alcohol. It smelled strong.

"Baby, I think our guest looks a little parched. Maybe she could use a drink," he added.

I was about to oblige until I felt myself being drenched in the disgusting booze.

Minah walked away and disappeared into the crowd before I could snatch her back by those fake ass extentions.

I balled up my fists, tears threatening to pour as other guests laughed, recording me.

Well I got something for them to record.

I walked right up to Jung Hoseok, for the first time in forever, without any fear in my body.

He stared me down, smirking.

And then, he caught a blow to the face. Right in his eye.

The laughter ceased finally as I grabbed my purse from beside me and stormed out, ignoring everyone's calls.

jackie.

"Jimin, maybe we should go," Taehyung tried to grab him by his arm, tugging him gently.

Jimin looked mad as hell, like he was about to beat his ass, and I was all for it. He had Madi fucked up.

Jimin wiggled out of Taehyung's grip, lunging at Hoseok, throwing a solid punch to his face.

"I'll show you a bitch, Hoseok!!" He yelled, as they ended up having a full blown fist fight.

I could see that bitch which poured alcohol on my best friend and stopped her before she could leave.

"You think you gon pull that shit and get away with it? Nah!" And then she caught a blow to the face. There were two separate fights going on at once, and I was beating ass until I was pulled off of that bitch.

"Let me go!!" I hollered as the person wrapped their arms around me tightly, and I smelled the very familiar scent.

"Taehyung... let go!!" I yelled once more, losing the fire that I had as he calmed me down.

third person.

They finally pulled Jimin off of Hoseok, Jimin had an evil smirk on his face. 

"There's more where that came from, bitch!!" Jimin hollered as he was rudely, violently escorted from the party.

Taehyung looked on at Hoseok,  who was outraged.

"Don't even think about coming back to the Deltas. Your little friend is out, Taehyung. Now get the fuck out!"

Taehyung and Jackie left, meeting Jimin and Madelyn outside.

"What the fuck, Jimin?!" Taehyung yelled.

"If Hoseok pulled that shit with Jackie you would have reacted the same fucking way," Jimin sneered.

Madelyn had never seen Jimin like this. So snappy and furious and full of... rage. 

"Am I  right or no, Taehyung?" He asked. Taehyung nodded.

"I would have,"

He turned to Jackie.

"And you-"

"That bitch got what she deserved too. Nobody messes with my best friend." Jackie was quick to cut him off.

"I'm going home with you guys," Madelyn eyed Jimin as she told Jackie.

"You sure? We're going over his place, and we get kinda wild-.... Why don't you want Jimin to take you home?"

Before Madelyn could even respond, Jackie pushed her into the passenger seat of Jimin's car.

"You'll be fine." She reassured her.

Jimin got in the driver's seat silently starting the car.

All Madelyn could wonder was:

What the hell happened in there?

w/c: 837

Now we really getting feisty! I hope yall smiled today. Don't be a silent reader!