sixteen 🌙💞

"THIS AINTTTTT THE LOVE YOU WANT

"THIS AINTTTTT THE LOVE YOU WANT.. BUT YOU GOTTA KNOW YOU GOTTA KNOWWWW.. GIRL WE CAN'T GET DOWN. I WANT YOU NAAAAAKEEEDDDDDD! I WANT YOU NAAKEEDDDDD!"
- NAKED (Taeyang from BIG BANG)

third person.

Madelyn threw her head back, her mouth gaping, but couldn't for any words as her boyfriend teased.

He was now leaving small hickey all over her stomach before grabbing the hem of her lacy lingerie, pulling them off.

Jimin smiled and groaned at the sight of her center. "Already soaked for me darling," he cooed, giving a small kiss to her heat.

Madelyn looked down at him as he slowly spreader her legs as far as they'd go.

He smiled at her teasingly as they made eye contact. It may have been their first time, but he loved seeing her like this. He wanted to always make love to her every chance he got.

"Jimin," she gasped as he licked her inner folds slowly

He pulled away, licking his lips.

"You taste so sweet my love, "he whispered, before starting to lick slow strides, lifting both of her legs on either of his shoulders.

He moaned, sending a new sensation through her body.

madelyn.

Now, this man has oozed sex appeal since I had saw him in that coffee shop.

But I never knew he was.. really about it.

After talking shit all night, here he was, proving his word.

That he had something to "shut me up". I didn't believe him, but now here I was being taught a "lesson".

See what had happened was, I got slick at the mouth and told him that Hoseok's dick game was probably better than his and well.. Again, now we are here.

I looked down at him as he moaned into my womanhood, making me bite my lip. He gave me direct eye contact as he continued to suck on my clit and I could have came from just that alone.

This is going to be a long night.

🌙

"J-Jimin..! Fuck..." I whined as he thrusted into me at a slow, teasing pace.

I loved it of course I did, but I wanted him to go faster. I know he wanted this love making to last, for it to be romantic, but now? I wanted to be fucked.

I tugged at his hair, smirking.

"I bet Hoseok was faster," I moaned, biting my lip.

His thrusts came to a quick halt, and he looked at me, eyes darkening. He pulled out and nodded, pushing his tongue to the side of his cheek.

"Oh yeah? We'll see. Turn around now. Face down, ass up."

My eyes rolled to the back of my head when he filled me up again.
"Yes, baby yes.." I breathed.

Until...he stayed still.
" You wanna cum? Make it happen. "
I pouted, feeling embarrassed, but I desperately wanted to climax.

So I arched my back, and moved back to meet him slowly. "Shit. .." he whispered.

I moved even faster, and faster, getting closer to what I most desired.
I could hear Jimin let out exhales, massaging my ass.

"I can't control myself, darling," he whispered, and started to grip my ass, thrusting into me faster and harder, fucking me senseless.

I gripped the sheets, my mouth gaping open, but no noises could come out. I was so close, so overwhelmed.

I felt myself coming closer and closer as my orgasm crept upon me.

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin..." I moaned over and over as I wailed, orgasming.

He groaned and I felt his warm seed filling me up, something we would worry about in the morning.

unknown.

I watched them from the window, smirking.

I picked up the phone, dialing my hyung's number.

"Be ready. First thing in the morning, we take the bait,"

I hung up before he could even respond, and tightened my grip on my phone.

"I'm coming for you, Park Jimin."

w/c: 652

Okay during the whole thing all I could think of was-

JIMIN I-

JIMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN