twenty five

it  feels so good to be writing again!  please interact with my story!

marie

I sat in the bar quietly, ignoring the men commenting on my dress and makeup, asking to by me a drink, they're all worthless to me.

"Is this seat taken?"

I scowled. "Yes, now get los-" 

I looked up to see Jung Hoseok. He smiled down at me. Not a smirk, but more of a "happy to see you smile."

I eyed him up and down and his outfit was sharp, per usual. "Where's that girlfriend of yours?"

"I got dumped."

"Oh."

"May I sit now?" 

I looked at him again. "Of course." 

He sat and ordered two glasses of Bokbunja wine. I smirked. "I see you like your drinks rich. Typical Hoseok." 

He smiled. "You know I only drink the best."

Silence. 

I didn't want to admit it, nor did I know if he felt it too, but there was a huge sense of sexual tension between the two of us. Maybe it's because we're both here, single, lonely, and on our way to drunkness.

"So do you miss her?" I asked. He sighed. 

"Sometimes." He didn't even look at me. 

"Here's your Bokbunja." 

"Thank you," I smile politely as Hoseok did so as well.

"So what's someone like you doing here?" I ask him.

He took a sip before glaring at me. "Being a single, lonely drunk."

I nodded in agreement. 

I looked on at the setting. it wasn't as crowded as it usually is. People were dancing with others, some were literally ripping off each others' clothes on the sides, and then there were other people here like Hoseok. Like myself.

I sighed. The silence was fucking killing me.  

"You ever realize that we're the bad guys here? Like if this was a movie, we would be the bad guys. And now we're here, sad and drunk." Hosoek blurted.

"Nah," I whisper. He  looked at me. "Jimin and Minah are the real bad guys. They fucked us up."

He looked at me leaning close to my face. 

"We both did wrong. It's why we're both fucked up like this."

I leaned in closer to him, signalling that I was okay with what was to happen.

"Let's be fucked up together then."

.

.

.

.

rae

"I have to go in that room with her!"

"Excuse me? Who are you sir?" 

"I'm her boyfriend, I brought her here!!"

My eyes shot open to a bright ass light, and people over me, heads all facing one way. My body was moving fast and I assumed so because I was on a stretcher. My hand was being held tightly, so tight I thought my bones would break. I was breathing rapidly into the oxygen tank, trying to catch the breath that I felt myself slowly losing.

And the, my eyes fluttered, and I was engulfed in darkness. 

"I'm her boyfriend!"

w/c: 485

(just a filler. are yall even reading this fr? :( you guys don't comment and stuff)