eight

madelyn.

I watched from backstage in awe as the play went on smoothly.

My play.

I could see Jimin, Jackie, and Taehyung sitting silently in the front row, smiles on there faces.

Finally, the final act cued.

"Alas, I have to go, my love. " the man main character recited.

In my script, he was wanted for the slaying of rich merchants, all because he wanted to help the poor. Kind of like a Robin hood type of thing.

The actress wailed, "Let me kiss you one last time! Before they take you away!"

The actor and actress shared a kiss,  just like in my script and even I shedded a tear.

"I will see you again, my darling, I love you," he said as the guards took him away, and off the stage toward me. I gave them a thumbs up.

The actress fell to the floor,revealing a bottle of poison she had drunk before.

"I will see you very soon. " she said, before going still.

The lights dimmed and the curtains drew as the crowd erupted into cheers.

All of the actors and actresses went back out for the final bow, and I sighed in relief. This project was finally over.

"We would like to thank the artist behind all of this, our script writer, our director, Madelyn Fox!" The main actor cheered.

My eyes widened as I shook my head violently at the makeup artists, pushing me to the stage.

Finally I was in the middle of the stage, looking out at the huge audience, they stared back silently. I could even see Hoseok, smirking at me.

"Um," I stammered into a mic.

I took a deep breath. 

Come on, just like you rehearsed.

"Writing and directing this play has been... a task. But there's nobody I would rather have working on this with me, these talented actors and actresses helped me bring my scribbled scripts into art. So thank you all for coming out tonight," I managed to say.

Silence.

I noticed Jimin, who suddenly stood, clapping loudly, causing Taehyung and Jackie to follow, until finally, a standing ovation.

I gave a bright smile as the actors, actresses and I did a final bow, before going offstage.

🌙

"I believe these are for you," Jimin smiled, handing me a huge bouquet or flowers. I took them, my face heating up.

"Thank you, Jimin," I gushed, trying to keep the growing smile from my face. We were sitting in the empty auditorium, in the front row, waiting for Taehyung and Jackie so we could go to dinner.

"You're really talented,"

I smiled. "Thanks. You are too, though. You were on this stage not too long ago-"

Loud, slow claps were being heard from the stage as Hoseok slowly walked out, smirking at the two of us.

"Look at the lovey dopey lovebirds. " he sneered.

I rolled my eyes as Jimin tensed, his jaw clenching. I intertwined my hands with his, and he glanced at me, relaxing a bit.

"What do you want, Hoseok? " I ask.

He furrowed his eyebrows in amusement.

"I can't congratulate my ex?" He smirked.

"Ex?!"

Jimin looked at me in shock.

"You never told me about that, Madelyn!" He said, furious now.

"Jimin, I-"

"Oh? You didn't know? Well yeah, we dated and whatever. Biggest mistake I ever made, really. " he smiled.

Jimin looked at me with betrayal in his eyes.

"I stood up for you," he whispered in disgust.

"Jimin!" I choked out, but he walked outside, leaving me and Hoseok.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? HUH?  WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OUT TO GET ME? " I screamed at hin, my voice echoing.

He smiled. "Maybe I just like to see you suffer sometimes."

I glared at him, eyes red and teary now.
I grabbed my things and before I left out I paused.

"Hoseok?" I say softly.

"What?"

"You were terrible in bed. Your stroke game trash."

🌙

We all sat in the fancy restaurant, Jimin not even giving me eye contact.  At first I was sad but now the attitude was giving me an attitude.

Jackie put down her fork.
"Okay," she stated.

"What is going on between you two?"

We sat silently before Jimin spoke.

"She went out with her bully. "

Jackie scoffed. 

"......So why did he bully you? "

I sighed,  rubbing my temples.

"We hooked up. That was it. We were drunk and his fangirls didn't like that." I rolled my eyes.

"Ooooooh," Jackie smirked.

"Was the dick good at least?"

I snorted.

"Absolutely not. He nutted within four minutes and I never got my nut in."

I heard Jimin hold in a laugh and I smirked at him.

"Yall think I'm playing?! Garbaaaggeeeee," I wail, but only loud enough for our table to hear.

Taehyung giggled.

"Wait so you were both drunk? When was this?" He asked.

"Junior year. Homecoming." I say deadpan.

I turned to Jimin. "And how are you mad? This was before either of us met you. " I raised a brow.

He picked up his chopsticks, putting a chunk of pork into his mouth.

He chewed before speaking.

"I don't know," he sighed and leaned closer to me.

"Maybe I'm jealous."

Taehyung and Jackie looked at each other smirking as I felt flushed.

"Jealous? "Taehyung questions.

He nodded. "Yeah. "

🌙

Jackie was already inside as Taehyung waited for Jimin.

We stood at my door silently.
I hit my lip smiling at him.

His face was very close to mine as we smiled at each other silently.

"Your play was amazing." He smiled at me, intertwining his hand  with mine.
"Thanks.." I smiled shyly.

He got closer and I closed my eyes until I felt a pair of soft plump lips on my cheek.

He pulled away and smiled. 

"Goodnight Madelyn." he whispered.

"Goodnight, Jimin."

w/c: 972

I had to give yall some sort of fluff after her Hoseok interactions. I love yall. Don't forget to vote and comment ~♡