twenty two

madelyn.

Six months went by pretty fast and I was already showing. It was hard to fit any of my old things.

I groaned flopping down onto the bed trying to get my jeans up but they stopped at my thighs.

"Jimiinnnnnnnnnn!!!" I whined.

He rushed in.

"Baby we gotta hurry up or we'll be late for our appoint...."

He stopped once he saw me.

"....ment." he smiled at me going into the closet to get some joggers.

He pulled the jeans off and slipped the joggers on me, kissing my forehead.

"There you go, baby," he smiled kissing my pouting lips.

"You ready?" He asked. I sat up, rubbing my belly.

"I can't fit anything anymore," I whined.

He smiled down at me. "We gotta go love,"

"Can we go to Wendy's after this?"

"Of course babe,"

🌙

"This baby girl is nice and healthy! Mr. And Mrs. Park!"

We've been getting that a lot lately.

I bit my lip and looked down at my hands, face flushing.

"Thanks doctor."

The doctor took the cool gel off my belly and I pulled my hoodie back down.

Jimin gave me a small peck on the lips.

"So you know the deal. Continue to eat healthily and be stress free. Also get lots and lots of rest. You should be experiencing breast pains if not already." She said.

I nodded. "Oh yes."

The doctor smiled. "You'll be okay."

🌙

"Bubble bubble bubble pop, bubble bubble pop pop..." Jimin sang to himself.

"Baby where's the foooodddd I'm so hungryyyyyyy!" I whined. I began to get way more whiny throughout this pregnancy too.

"They should be ubering our Wendy's now baby." Jimin smiled, laying in between my legs, kissing my stomach.

"I love both of my girls," he smiled.

I smiled down at him, playing with his hair.

Jackie walked in. "How's my tete baby?" She smirked.

We had made a bet when we had became best friends. 

And from the obvious looks of it, she won.

"I need her to hurry up and get her so I can spoil her," and now Jimin was the whiny one.

Jackie smiled and my pouting went away once the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it,  seems like you two are a bit occupied right now, " Jackie hummed,  looking through the peephole before smiling and opening the door to reveal Jungkook and Minah.

I groaned.

Their smiles fell hearing me.

"Don't take it to heart. She's waiting on Wendy's right now. " Jimin smiled.

"Ohh."

"Well,  we brought you guys some things for the baby! " Minah cheesed.

Jungkook was trying to balance two big ass boxes and Minah was holding some bags.