five

hoseok.

"Why do you fucking care that I was over her house anyway? Why aren't you mad at Taehyung? He was over there too. I'm not even involved in this frat boy bullshit!" Jimin snapped at me.

Jimin and I got into a heated argument over Madelyn. The boys decided to stay out of it.

"Because I told you: she's out of your fucking league! If you know what's good for you then-"

"No. If you know what's good for you, I would advise you to never fucking talk to her again, Jay." He cut me off.

I snorted. "Jay?"

"Yeah, I know all about your little high school life, Hoseok. Why did you make her life hell?!" he shouted.

I laughed, shaking my head.

"Listen. I had girlfriends and those girlfriends didn't like her cause there was a rumor going around that she like me or whatever. You know how high school is. You know me, Park. " I shrug.

"Do I? You were the reason why she never wanted to show her work to anyone! You called her talentless and ugly and that's only a few insults of what she told me!" He grew louder and louder by the second.

I took a sip of my drink, rolling my eyes at him.

"I never had anything to do with that bitch or her insecurities. " I state calmly.

Jimin stood, his veins visible, his fists clenched, his face red as he lunged for me, but Seokjin and Namjoon  grabbed him before he could do anything. 

He shouted profanities at me as I just looked on at him in amusement.

They took him into the other room, leaving me and the others.

"Taehyung, you should go talk to your little best friend." I smirk. Taehyung pushed his tongue to his cheek in annoyance, before leaving, muttering, "Jackass."

"Alright boys," I stand.

"We've got a frat party to plan."

🌙

jimin.

"Let me go! I'm fine, I'm fucking calm!" I holler to Namjoon.

Taehyung walked in, letting out a big sigh.

I started cackling evilly.

"Hahahaha.... He called her a bitch... she's a bitch right? I'll show him a bitch.. LET ME GO!!" I nearly screamed as they pulled me right back down.

Taehyung motioned for them to let me go, and thanked them before they left.

"Jimin, what the hell man?" He sighed.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry that this fraternity means everything to you or whatever, but I'm not gonna let him run all over me like that. He hurt Madelyn-"

"Yes, I understand that but..." he let out a huge sigh.

"You fuck with Hoseok? That's our whole reputation down the drain, man." He shook his head.

"You may give a fuck about a shit reputation but I don't." I growled, pushing him out of the way to leave.

w/c: 473

This was a lil filler but OooOOOh TENSION BITCH.  Why do yall think Hoseok doesn't want Jimin with Madelyn?  Did they have history?