six

madelyn.

I sat alone in the little coffee shop on my laptop, papers on the table as well.

I'm almost finished with this project.

I was typing quietly,  minding my own business when....

"Madelyn," I looked up to see Hoseok.

"Hoseok, " I respond bitterly.

He sat down across from me,  smiling.

I flashed a fake smile. 

"How are you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Cut the bullshit Hoseok. What do you want from me? "

"Well, " he folded his hands.

"Stop lying to Jimin about what happened between us in high school, " he said simply.

"Stop telling Jimin false things about me. It's that simple. Just leave us the fuck alone. " I raised my voice a little louder,  to let him know I wasn't one to play with.

He smirked.

"You and I both know the real reason why Minah and her friends started messing with you," His voice lowered as he leaned in closer to me.

" You know damn well what you and I did that lovely homecoming night. I won't hesitate to let your lover boy know either.  "

I glared at him in defeat because I remembered every detail.

"Whatever Hoseok."

He raised an eyebrow.
"That isn't what you said when I took you home, to my bed, and made you fucking scream," he smirked.

"You know I still have a thing for you, Madi," he leaned in closer.

"Matter fact," he leaned in even closer.

"If you keep being buddy buddy with Jimin I will not fucking hesitate to expose you and ruin your whole little thing,"

I wanted to smack that smirk off his face.

"Um excuse me," a familiar voice interrupted.

I smiled, looking up. "Hi Jimin, he was just leaving."

Jimin glared at Hoseok as he smirked.

"Remember what I told you,  Madelyn. You really don't know what you're getting yourself into," he said before leaving us.

Jimin sat down, eyeing me.

"And what was that all about?" He asked.

"Hoseok wants me to stop telling you about how he was in high school. He claims it's 'ruining his reputation '" I shrug it off.

Was I really lying though?

Jimin looked at me before smiling warmly.

"What?"

He smirked,  resting his face in one of his hands.

"You are stunning," he whispered.

I bit my lip,  trying to hide the smile that was threatening to creep onto my face.

"And you are an absolute flirt!" I giggle.

"Well of it isn't the infamous Park Jimin? " an odd, deep voice chirped.

I smiled up at the red haired man with Jackie.

"Mind if we sit and chat with yall?" Jackie smirked.

I nodded, add they sat, as we all conversed.

filler, w/c: 447

REEEEEEEEEE GOTCHA BITCH!  What is Hoseok warning her about? What yall think? Don't forget to comment and vote!! Don't be a silent reader! 💕