thirteen

This chapter is....
Chilè....

unknown.

I looked on at Hoseok. "So you.. you want to get at Jimin is what I'm hearing."

He swirled his wine in his hand,  cocking his head at me, giving a sinister smile that oozed sex appeal.

I could take him right now if I wanted to.

I nodded, crossing my legs in the red leather love seat.

"I want him to pay what he owes."

(LMAO so I got this lil reference from The Boondocks when Riley beat the shit out of Santa and was like "he gon pay what he owe" and I felt that somdkskksksn carry oN)

"And what's that? " He asked.

I stood and sashayed over to him, hands on either side of his chair.

I smirked as my lips hovered over his.

"I want to take what he loves away from him... The same way he did me." 

Hoseok leaned in but I placed a finger to his lips.
"I'm strictly on business, Jung Hoseok."

"What's in it for me? " He leaned forward in his chair.

In the dimmed candlelit room,  slowly, I  took  off my trench coat, revealing dark red lingerie.

He stared me up and down, biting his lip.

"I've always had a thing for you,  Jung." I whispered to him.

"Let me just show you a sample of what's in it for you. "

I got on my knees, unzipping his pants, smirking up at him.

🌙

jungook.

I was minding my business when I heard noises come from Hoseok's room. Sex noises.

I shrugged it off,  Minah must be in there. I rolled my eyes at the thought of them being together.

Wait a minute!

Minah left an hour ago! 

"Yes Hoseok,  mmmm" the female voice moaned.

"You feel so good around me Marie, baby, " he groaned.

I creeked the door open to see that indeed,  it was not Minah.

But some whore named Marie!!

I pulled out my phone,  recording about 6 seconds of it. That was all the proof I needed. I hurried and headed downstairs.

"Guys," I say wide eyed.

"Hoseok is cheating on Minah!"

The boys looked unfazed.

Yoongi spoke. "What does this have to do with us?"

I rolled my eyes. "We've got to tell Minah!"

"Woah Woah Woah! We're not going to do anything! That is none of our business." Yoongi said.

Namjoon sighed. "Look I know that you still have a little crush on Minah. But that goes against the bro code."

"Fuck that!  He's upstairs moaning out 'Marie' while his girlfriend is out!!" I whisper yelled furiously.

"Minah knew that Hoseok was a playe-"

"Wait,  Marie? " Taehyung blurted.

I nodded.

"You know her or something?"

He hesitated.

"Marie is Jimin's ex. They dated in high school."

"Well that's tramp can have him. I'm going to tell Minah what the fuck is going on." I huffed, grabbing my coat and keys.

"You're fucking with the bro code." Yoongi stated.

"And I don't give a shit. " Was the last thing I spat before leaving the frat house.

I jogged to my car, going to FaceTime, clicking Minah's name.

It rung as I put the key into the ignition,  making the car roar to life. 

It rung again as I pulled out of the driveway.

"Hi Jungkook. Everything okay?"

"Are you busy, Minah?" I ask.

She hummed. "No, I'm at home right now. What's up?"

"I need you to tell me everything you know about Madelyn. Why you bullied her."

She let out a long sigh.

"Look I was childish in high school okay? I wanted Hoseok so badly and knowing that they had that one night stand fucked me up. I didn't want to do what I did at the frat party! But Hoseok threatened to break up with me!" She confessed and her voice cracked.

"Minah, I'm on my way. There's something you should know about Hoseok. "

🌙

Minah was sitting on the couch. 

"Marie was my friend.. In high school." She smiled.

"How'd you know her?"

"She went to high school with me and Hoseok before she transferred sophomore year. I know Jimin. She used to tell me all about him. He hurt her." 

"How so?"

"Look, why do you need to know all of this?" She snapped. I rolled my eyes, pulling up my phone.

I pulled up the video of her and Hoseok and showed her.

"Because I need to explain this."

She looked at the video, deadpanned, her jaw clenching. She stood, nodding her head, walking over to the coffee table in the living room.

She picked up a framed picture of her and Hoseok at their senior prom. I remember she wouldn't stop talking about how they were crowned king and queen.

She let out a scream, throwing the photo onto the floor, shattering the frame.

She continued to destroy things that reminded her of him and once she was done, she stood in the middle of the damage, chest heaving rapidly.

She sniffed and slowly walked into the kitchen, grabbing a huge knife and toyed with it, sitting on the couch.

"Minah," I gulped.

"What did Jimin do to her?"

She sighed.

" I don't know if she told the truth. But she got pregnant. She thought it was Jimin's baby but... she was always screwing around." She started.

"I guess he caught on to her cheating and she told me it stressed her out and she had a miscarriage. When I went to her house last, I found abortion papers."

She looked at me, teary eyed, playing with the knife.

"That's all I know."

I opened my arms and she dropped the knife,  hugging me tightly.

She sobbed into my chest as I rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry,  Minah. I really am.

He doesn't deserve you."

w/c: 932

Was Jungkook wrong tho cause like-
And Marie BITCH how dare you try to ruin the little happy home that I created I'll beat yo ass idc if you're an imaginary character-