fourteen

hoseok.

I fidled with my pocket knife as Namjoon stood in front of me.

"I just want to know. Why Marie? Why Jimin's ex?" Namjoon asked.

I smiled. "I'm just helping her out. He hurt her."

He paused.
"So what do you have to do with this? What about Minah?"

I smirked. "Minah knew what she was signing up for when we started dating. She knew-"

"JUNG HOSEEEOOOOOOOKKKKKK!!!!!" A blood curdling screech screamed. I looked up to see Minah at the door mascara all smeared over her small face, a crazed smile played at her lips.

"Minah baby, what are you doing here?"I asked calmly. 

She lunged at me, pressing the knife to my throat.

"Y-you fucked Marie! You fucked that stupid slut huh? Was I not good enough for you Hoseok?  Hm?!" She screeched.

I simply smiled at her, knowing she didn't  have the guts to really kill me.

Jungkook walked in slowly, cautiously. 
"So what were you doing last night hm? When I left from here to go home? Who was that tramp in tissue home,  eh?" She snapped.

I rolled my eyes, lying right through my teeth.
"Nobody was here but me and the guys. Right boys? "

Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi nodded in agreement, and I didn't get a response from Jungkook.

"You're all liars!!" She screamed.

"Jungkook told me! There's a video and everything!! How could you, Hoseok, HOW COULD YOU?!"

I was about to snap at Jungkook until my eyes widened and I felt a sharp, sudden pain in my abdomen.

I looked down at my hands that were covered in my own blood.

Her expression went from tears of rage to tears from terror.

"H-hoseok!! I'm so sorry H-hoseok don't leave meeeeeee!!!" She wailed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my body grew limp.

🌙

taehyung.

Jackie and I were tangled in the sheets, aggressively making out, groping,  teasing, all of it. We were mad at each other and yanno.. makeup sex is the best sex.

I threw her shirt and bra to the ground, my lips and hands attacking her neck and breasts already,  leaving many love bites.

"I'm gonna fucking show you who really runs things in this fucking relationship." I growled, wrapping my hand around her throat. She bit her lip, smirking at me like the little brat she was.

She stared back at me with the same intensity, her eyes bored into mine with lust and exhilaration, I swear I want to give this woman my child someday. She's so beautiful.

I leaned in and kissed her gently, but surely passionately as we both added tongue.

My phone suddenly rang and I payed it absolutely no mind.
My only focus was on Jackie right now. I let it ring and ring and ring and ring.

I was finally sliding off her lingerie that she wore for me tonight, smirking as she waited in anticipation.

The person called for the seventh time and she grabbed my hand before I could go any further.

"It may be urgent," she warned.

"It don't care-"

"Answer it."

I groaned, standing up to pick my phone off the nightstand.

"Jungkook yanno you're ruining a good time for me right? Talk about cock blocking." I could hear Jackie giggle.

"T-Taehyung!! Hoseok was stabbed, we're at the local  rush hospital!" He hollered.

"What?! Who stabbed him?"

He hesitated.

"Minah.."

"Kay. We're on our way." I assure and before he could say anything,  I hung up, pulling my pants on.

"What happened baby?" Jackie asked, stroking my arm.

"Hoseok was stabbed. He's in the hospital.  Minah attacked him and I think I know why. You coming?"
She was already sliding back into her jeans and Bearpaws.

"Let's go,"
🌙

minah.

I paced back and forth in the waiting room for Hoseok as the boys sat, awaiting Taehyung and Jimin.

The waiting room doors opened to reveal Taehyung,  his girlfriend, Jimin and Madelyn.

I felt bad the second I had seen her.
They greeted the guys and I continued to pace.

The hospital doors opened again.  Holy shit, is even his mother here?

To my pleasure, and dismay, it wasn't his mother.
It wasn't anybody  that I wanted to see.

In fact, it was that bitch that started all of this.

"MARIEEEEEE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, lunging at her until Jungkook yanked me back as tears glowed from my eyes.

She caught on quickly and had lunged as well, that is, tried to, as Jimin grabbed her back.

"YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THIS!!" I screamed.

She smirked. "All I wanted to do was to get back at the ones that hurt me!! You just got fucking nosey," she spat.

She spun around, holding Jimin's face. "I remember when you used to hold me like this before you made me miscarriage,"  she sighed.

Madelyn's eyes widened in shock and disgust.

"M-miscarriage?!"

"Yes, miscarriage. Jimin told me he hated me and our baby,  it stressed me out so much,  and I had a miscarriage, "

"Jimin are you fucking serious?" Madelyn sneered.

Jimin looked at her worriedly. "N-no, that's not true!!"

"Of course it is! You were a deadbeat and killed my baby, Jimin. And I want revenge!" Marie smirked.

Madelyn's fists balled up, her chest rising and falling rapidly as Jimin pushed Marie off of him.

Madelyn rolled up her sleeves silently, tears spilling from her eyes as she raised her right hand.

"Madelyn I-"

SMACK!

I winced as the private waiting room went silent, except for our breaths.

Jimin held his cheek that was now reddened with a small handprint.

I bit my lip nervously,  trying to decide if I should speak up or not. Jungkook looked at me as if he was waiting for me to speak up. He held my hand and squeezed as Madelyn fussed.

"You told me that you wouldn't hold anything from me Jimin! A fucking MISCARRIAGE?  DID YOU NOT THINK THAT WAS SOMETHING I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN-"

She continued to rant as Marie laughed dramatically.

"STOP IT!!" I screamed.

They all came to a halt and Madelyn rolled her eyes at me. 

"Oh look. The assaulter wanna speak." Jackie scoffed.

I ignored her little comment and stared at Marie, and I could tell her eyes were pleading me to not say it.

But I didn't care.

"Jimin wasn't the reason for her miscarriage!! There was no fucking miscarriage!!"

w/c: 1090

I DON'T GOT SHIT TO SAY.