twenty

"BANG BANG BANG!!! BANG BANG BANG!! BAH BAH BAH BANG BANG BANG!!! BANG BANG BANG!!! BAH BAH BAH!!"
-BANG BANG BANG (BIG BANG)

jackie.

" We just wanna see Yugyeom oppa~!!" Minah squealed and did that aegyo thingy.

I crossed my arms and pouted. I felt ridiculous doing this shit. But anything to get my best friend back.

"Look. Get fucking lost. Your oppa doesn't wanna see you!" The man grumbled.

"Puh-leeeaaaaseeeee?!" Minah hollered.

(Italics is in Korean)

"We really want to see Yugyeomie! We have so much to offer, just give us a chance!"

"I said get lost!!"

My phone buzzed and I pulled it out, it was a text from Jungkook, saying that everything was working smoothly.

"Come on, let's go. We don't need this kigga anyways. Yugyeom is a fake ass punk!" I grumbled, pulling a fake crying Minah away with me.

"They're in." I tell her once we're out of sight and in my jeep.

"I hope everything works out well." Minah wipes away her crocodile tears.

"What do you know about this Yugyeom kigga anyway? Whered he come from?"

She sighed.

"Ugh, he's only the biggest mafia leader. Well, next to Hoseok of course. He always wanted what he had and ordered Jimin to kill him and well, you know the rest."

"Well if things don't work out,"

I pulled out my glock from the glove compartment and smirked.

"We'll be ready."

(Insert Big Bang's "BANG BANG BANG" here )

yugyeom.

I sighed with content, knowing that I'm finally going to have these idiots' blood on my hands soon.

I circled around Hoseok. He was all bloody and battered, being held down by my goons.

"Isn't it about time Hoseok? I finally get mine!!" I laughed.

I licked my lips, stopping in front of me. "I finally get mine." I say, lowly now.

Hoseok smirked.

"Do you think this will bring your wife and unborn daughter back? Killing me? Oh nooo.. They're still as good as dead!!" He yelled.

I clenched my fists, tears swelling in my eyes, pointing my gun at him.

My body guard rushed in. "Yugyeom!! They're gone!"

I retracted my arm from Hoseok's head.

I chuckled. And then laughed like a fucking maniac because..

There is no fucking way they escaped.

I calmly went to the room I had them in and was met with an empty room.

"So you mean to tell me that you fucking let them escape?" I ask lowly.

"N-no I-"
I screamed and hit him with the gun in the face, making him fall over.

"Y-yugyeom please-!!"
I grabbed him by the collar, smiling down at him.

"You've fucking failed me."

I drop kicked him and shot him in the face 9 times.

The room was silent as I turned around slowly.