twenty eight

let's  see how this works, this will be written weird and i feel it.

third person, recap.

With only a week left of  college, Jimin has been desperately trying to get Madelyn to go out, but all she does is stay inside and cry about the daughter they could have had.  One morning though,  Jimin is met with an unexpected, yet pleasant surprise.

.

.

.

Jimin was in the kitchen, making breakfast for two, knowing that it would take everything he could to get her to eat. She hasn't eaten healthy in days, and when she does, it's very small portions. He's noticed her start to lose weight as well. "Aish.." he sighed to himself, stressfully running a hand through his hair.  He suddenly felt a pair of small arms wrap securely around his torso. He placed his hands over hers and smiled when she buried her face into his back. "Hi,"

"Hi," she whispered.

"You came to eat breakfast?" 

"Mhm.." 

He turned around to face his girlfriend and smiled as she looked up at him, before gently kissing her lips. 

She still didn't speak much, but she's starting to talk to him and eat regularly, which was only a small step to a big recovery. 

"Let's eat then yeah?"

.

.

.

.

Hoseok finally decided to stop playing games with Marie and to be serious. Meaning, he was tired of fooling around.. meaning,, I think you get it.

Hoseok and Marie laid up after a long night of drinking, but just as she started ton tug on his clothes...

"Marie I think we should stop this..."  Hoseok pleaded as she started to kiss up his neck. "Marie.." he whined. She rolled her eyes and pulled away looking at him. "What Hoseok? Is this not what you want?"  He looked her in the eyes and sighed. "Marie, I want this, and you, but... why do we keep being each other's booty calls?"  Marie poked out her lips. "..Because that's what we agreed on." 

"Yeah but I want more, Marie." he said. 

"So you mean-"  

"I want us to be more than two lonely drunks relying on sex to fix each other. I want us to try to work things out together. You know, we could probably help each other get our shit together." 

Marie paused. "How do I know that you won't try to hurt me?" she mumbled. He gave a small smile. "I'm sure you know deep down." Marie smiled  as they sat up, legs crossed within each other. 

"I know it'll take you some time to open up, but  I'm willing to wait for you."

.

.

.

.

.

Yugyeom and  Rae have decided to finally settle down. Yugyeom helps her have a speedy recovery and completely gives up his mafia life. 

Rae walked into the home, sniffing the delightful aroma of... cupcakes? Chocolate cupcakes at that, her favorite.

She smiled and locked the door, proceeding to where the scene the smell was coming from. 

The kitchen.

She could hear Yugyeom humming softly to a slow song, one that she had loved for a while.

Walking into the kitchen, she was greeted with the smells of the cupcakes and his scent. He was just finishing the icing on a batch of cupcakes. She smiled again, crossing her arms. 

"I didn't think you were the cupcake type." she teased. He smiled at her. "I have SOME soft qualities baby." 

"What are the cupcakes for?"   Yugyeom proudly showed her the iced cupcakes, each with hearts on them, not exactly messy but.. not that neat either. "I tried my best." he pouted. She smiled at him, taking some icing and swiped it across his lips. "I know love. But may I ask again, why the cupcakes?" 

He smiled like a mischevious little kid and sang, "One of these cupcakes are not like the others," Rae was still confused, making him amused. 

"I brought you a gift, and it's in one of these cupcakes." 

She mentally face palmed, but agreed to go along with it. "Hmmm.. It's in that one." she pointed to the cupcake with the most neat looking heart. He pouted. "You're good at this. Go on. bite into it."

She did take a small bite, tasting bliss. But when she looked at the cupcake she found...

"A- a ring?" she nearly choked. 

Yugyeom smiled shyly. 

"Yeah.. sorry it isn't in public with a flash mob and-" she cut him off placing the cupcake on the table to jump up and kiss him passionately. 

When she pulled away he laughed. "I guess that's a yes?"

"YES! OF COURSE!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taehyung and Jackie decided to slow down on the sex and trying to have a baby and more on  sitting and getting to know way more about one another. (I literally got this from the video tae uploaded of him playing the piano-)

The couple sat in the living room peacefully. Taehyung was playing the piano while Jackie laid on the couch next to it.  She watched as he played passionately, smiling at how talented he was. 

When he was finished, she sat on the bench next to him, wrapping her hands around his waist, looking him in the eyes lovingly. 

"Taetae," she whispered quietly. He smiled at her, not saying a word, just continuing to play with her by his side. 

"Do you want me to teach you how to play?"   She nodded as  he placed his hands over hers, directing her to which keys ton play. Except she couldn't snap out of her daze, often finding herself staring at him, hearing his loving voice but not what he was saying. 

He giggled at her, knowing it would be a long night of teaching her.

----

I hope you  guys liked it, please vote and comment your thoughts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH BABIES