27

A/n: I'm thinking these should be their prom dresses 🤔This chapter is kind of a mess 😬________________________________________

________________________________________

:why do I feel like you've been ignoring me?

:relax it's been two days, plus I had my finals
So needy 🙄

:I know you'll ace them them. Speak it into the universe

:I will ace all my finals 😂

:that's my girl 🙌🏽✋🏽
:so I'm still taking you to prom right? Because I just got to Houston and I'm ready for this.

:yes Thomas you're taking me to prom. I'm actually shopping for a dress right now and my sisters are about to kill me.
:I'm all yours after though if I survive 😊

:😬🍀🍀🍀🍀

'Okay what do you think of this one?' Arielle held up an aqua colored dress. 'I know this is not a color that you would normally go for but just try it.'

'It's so bright.'

Ashlee rolled her eyes, 'girl you have tried on 42 dresses in the last three days, 42, I've been counting. The woman said no other store in town has her dresses and no one has come here looking for a prom dress so you better find your damn dress in this store or I will hurt you.'

'Okay no more coffee for you,' Andrea took Ashlee's cup from her. 'You need to relax.'

'Okay please just try on the dress, if you don't like it we'll go with black. I promise.'

I took the dress mainly because Ashlee looked like she would jump me if I said no to yet another one. I actually liked how it looked and fit once it was on. I tried a few little dances to see how I could move around in it which was my main reason for saying no, but I wouldn't tell them that ever.

The curtain suddenly opened and I saw Arielle watching me in amusement. 'I came to see if you needed help zipping it up.'

'It's for prom, if I can't dance in it what's the point?'