PPC8

Chris It's been a few days since I last seen karrueche we texted here and there she said wanted to be alone but I thought she deserved better then to stay in bed being sad over a sorry ass nigga

Chris
It's been a few days since I last seen karrueche we texted here and there she said wanted to be alone but I thought she deserved better then to stay in bed being sad over a sorry ass nigga. Pulling up to her house I called her "hello" she answered "come outside I brung a lil someone with me that I thought it'll make you feel better" "alright I'll be out in a sec" she came out five minutes later fully dressed getting in Nike got in her lap "owe who's puppy" she asked holding him "mine you just didn't see her last time you came over anyway did you lock up" "yeah why" "I'm going home and your coming with me" I said pulling off and heading home she didn't protest which took me by surprise "I'm glad you came over to get me even though I told you the other day I wanted to be left alone" I nodded not knowing what to say turning he music up a little. Making it home I get out with her following right behind me holding Nike locking my car doors and unlocking the house door she put Nike down he ran to the back she walked in switching the lights on while I locked the door. Walking to my room with kae following "hey can you go turn them lights out in the living room and get comfortable you don't have to be so stiff" I said laughing taking my shoes sweater and beanie off laying in bed getting comfortable with Nike hopping up getting comfortable by my head.

                                       Karrueche By time I come back from turning the lights off Chris is knocked out with Nike "you guys are so cute" I whispered putting on the sweater he took off I laid next to them caressing his tattooed arm he...

Karrueche
By time I come back from turning the lights off Chris is knocked out with Nike "you guys are so cute" I whispered putting on the sweater he took off I laid next to them caressing his tattooed arm he had so much going on it had her curios she started to pull up his short sleeve shirt to see what else he had going on his eyes fluttered open "hey what you doing" he asked smiling I sat up "I just wanted to see your tattoos" he sat up taking off his shirt laying on his back "damn how many do you have" "too many to count I think of my body as a canvas" "I can definitely see why your fine as fuck and you know it" I added on he nodded agreeing to what I said. We continued talking I laid down next to him with nike laying next to me and I can honestly say I felt better.