PPC32

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play"

                      ChrisI've been suffering from high levels of physical and psychological stress since I blacked out about a week before karrueche birthday that shit was appalling to me especially because I don't know what caused it or what ha...

Chris
I've been suffering from high levels of physical and psychological stress since I blacked out about a week before karrueche birthday that shit was appalling to me especially because I don't know what caused it or what happened during and after it all I remember is waking up butt ass naked in bed the next day I've been by myself trying to heal my wounds taking another shot trying to get my mind right, I've been praying with my back against the wall with all my fears coming out i just need to hear from god now cause it just seems like since that night everything has been crashing down on me and my insecurities keep me laying up at night I'm not perfect but i try to do my best at everything i do. Talking to my momma this morning about everything that's happen this week made me feel better i have to listen to her advice fight my demons and stay strong i have to talk to karrueche about her crazy ass ex so i wont have to go to jail for putting my hands on this nigga every time he catch us out and about, and now that i do sort of have my head on my shoulders i have to talk to agnes about that night chasity was supposed to come stay the night shit just haven't felt the same but its gonna come to light.

Omniscient
Trey was currently at Jamba Juice waiting for his drink he needed a boost to sober him up from last night in come the "bitch" that rejected him at the club a few days ago trey wasn't upset about it that night but he found himself thinking about it every since, he wasn't famous or anything but he never got rejected maybe he came on too strong seeing her again only made him want her number just to see if she'd give it to him she walked in the shop and they locked eyes she looked away quickly going to the pick up line she ordered her drink a head of time on the app and it said it was ready for pick up "Orange C-Booster with turmeric shot" the lady shouted as trey got up and Lori grabbed the drinks "um excuse me those are mine" trey spoke reaching out to grab his stuff from her "um no babe it says Lori on it" she said pointing at the sticker receipt they put on the cups "oh damn my bad, but uh I say you the other night at the club" "yeah I remember" "so.." they said said at the same time she giggled taking a sip of her drink from the straw "let me make that night up and take you out" "no thank you, I know your type" she said walking towards the door "hol up" she stopped and turned around "your the lothario" "lothario what's that" "a man who thinks they know everything about women" and she was right trey didn't think, he KNEW he knew everything about woman from what they wanted to how they wanted to be treated "you can teach me what I don't know" he said putting his charmer on "you couldn't handle me" and she was right lori was the type to get what she wants and make men kiss the ground she walked on but trey was gonna sooner then later to not fuck over every woman he met.
"At least let me get your number" she shook her head in a no motion "let me get yours" she got it then walked out of the store

Later that day ..

Lori texted trey asking for his address and he gave it to her he knew it'll be only one reason for her asking for it and it wasn't to come "chill" once he sent it he cleaned up a bit and freshened up as he lit some candles the door bell rang he went to open it she came in with one of those trench coats but it looked a little like a dress the way she wore it "hey" "hey want some water" "yeah, sure" she said as she put her purse on the floor then started to I strap her heels to take them off he came back with water and she stood by the door with her coat loose biting her lip all she had on was panties and the coat she came to fuck and possibly teach him a lesson he sat down the water and walked over to her they kissed, he kissed her down her neck as she undressed him then kissed again but this time it was mixed with passion and lust he picked her up and put her against the wall they continued to kiss all over each other but in the mist of it everything came off so they were both naked fucking against the wall about 20 to 30 minutes later they sat on the floor breathless "I'll um get you that water you wanted" trey said getting up as he did that she started getting dressed he thought him putting it down and giving her dick she changed her mind on him and was now hooked but he was totally wrong he came back with water as she was now fully clothed he was astonished but tried not to show it by handing her the water she took it walking towards the door slipping on her heels and picking up her purse " I'll text you" she said leaving before he could protest or even say goodbye for that matter she knew the game trey liked to played and she knew she played it better until next she thought.