PPC37

Omniscient"That ain't my fucking baby lori you were sleeping with other people" trey laughed on the line she must've been one crazy bitch to think he was going to believe she was pregnant with his seed

Omniscient
"That ain't my fucking baby lori you were sleeping with other people" trey laughed on the line she must've been one crazy bitch to think he was going to believe she was pregnant with his seed. But she was one crazy bitch she wasn't stupid enough to actually go and fuck around on him she wanted to milk him dry and who was gonna stop her?

"Okay believe what you want, all I know is when I have this baby your gonna take a dna test" "alright watch it not be mine" Lori wasn't fucking with trey on the lightest level, she's been watching him for a while in the club how he was there every night with hundred dollar bottles with bottle girls throwing money like he had it like that, she soon found out that he someone did have it like that he wasn't famous or anything but he had money like he was. His family owned restaurants and boutiques and he had two of the restaurants passed down to him, he was reckless from what she saw from a distance. She wanted in she seen how he treated woman the one night stands to the late night parties all she could think about was 'how dare he spend all her money like that' even though it wasn't even hers to begin with. What Lori didn't know was that when trey started getting careless his mother took over and that bitch definitely ain't getting passed her but now that she was pregnant she was about to get all she can especially because he isn't claiming to be the father.
Everything was going her way so she thought.

4months later ..

Christina has the baby a month ago and some change in LA she came back to do so with her boyfriend matt because she didn't want her baby to become an immigrant and not have a choice to come to the U

Christina has the baby a month ago and some change in LA she came back to do so with her boyfriend matt because she didn't want her baby to become an immigrant and not have a choice to come to the U.S.
She also did it Incase matt ended up finding out and feeling some type of way she'd be moving right back out here. They ended up doing that anyway and matt got a green card she needed the support of family and friends so she said, only fucked yo part is this men thinks that's his child. Yeah the boy came out light skin but he thought so what the mother of his "child" is fair skinned. He was going to soon find out that wasn't his child the hard way.

Tuesday 10:20AM
Christina just dropped violet off at school they just came from the doctors office her and the baby got a check up and the shots they needed so now she was strolling around the groove. Trey was hugged up with his new boo when he spotted christina going into a baby store with a stroller.