PPC19

DiaGoing to trey party was the dumbest thing we all did all it was, was nothing but drama it was kind of fun at one point but it caused drama and heartbreak

Dia
Going to trey party was the dumbest thing we all did all it was, was nothing but drama it was kind of fun at one point but it caused drama and heartbreak. All I can say is niggas ain't shit but for a sister to do another sister wrong is fucked up. I think kat knew exactly what she was doing I'm sure I'm not the only one that seen her following him like she was some lost puppy she got what she wanted but it had consequences, I get why tanaya got mad but at the same time she said she was playing him so I didn't get why she was so mad. Seeing tana small self dog walk her sister was a mess she didn't even fight back he's definitely a heartbreaker if it was me I'd be smashing windows and cutting break lines but hey it's not me. But I'm a dumb bitch too I should've shooted me shot faster with Chris now he all boo'd up, now I'm just wrecking my brain thinking if that's gonna stop me. I'm still gonna take his classes to see if I can actually creep my way into his life which I'm sure I can.

KarruecheToday was a me day I went to work showed tai what she'll be helping me with when I do the yoga classes went home showered now I'm walking down rodeo drive about to do a little shopping

Karrueche
Today was a me day I went to work showed tai what she'll be helping me with when I do the yoga classes went home showered now I'm walking down rodeo drive about to do a little shopping. I was finally happy again with everything in my life being with Chris, my job, and welcoming two new people to the Tran family tai and Brooklyn she's so cute and I can't wait to spend some time with her. Trey party though that was a mess I'm just glad it had nothing to do with me and chris, chris did say he was going threw something him cheating on christina with tanaya then cheating on her with her sister in front of everyone haha now that was something. Witness to the saying 'niggas ain't shit' I pray that I'll never have to deal with something like that again I guess since it sorta happened to me. Walking into SAINT LAURENT I was ready to buy something without even knowing what I was even getting I just knew I wanted a cute dress for date night or something. I ended up getting two pairs of shoes, two purses and a dress which I hope I can wear soon.
After hitting a few more stores I decided to head home to get something to eat and maybe take a nap.

                                          NicoleLook at me glowing and being happy it's been a few weeks since Vic got outta jail he still haven't signed the divorce papers I gave him the day I picked him up I gave him two weeks to have kennedy be...

                                          Nicole
Look at me glowing and being happy it's been a few weeks since Vic got outta jail he still haven't signed the divorce papers I gave him the day I picked him up I gave him two weeks to have kennedy before she get use to her only seeing him two days out of the week schedule, during them two weeks I went to Miami and I found myself a sexy chocolate man and them two weeks were amazing we exchanged numbers he's supposed to be coming out here soon so I'll see him then it's nothing serious. Vic doesn't know where I stay now he won't be finding out either  and Christina reached out to me apologizing I guess we all trying to get our life together but the funny thing is I heard she got played by this big restaurant owner which was pleasing to hear other then that she's now trying to be a mom were supposed to do this play date this week so we'll see how that goes.

Getting a call from victor mom I answered greeting her she cut me off in a panic tone "have you seen or spoken to my son Nicole" "um not today, what's going on" 
Probably back in jail over some fuck shot I thought to myself. He's no longer my problem though so I can careless