PPC10

An ounce of blood is worth
more than a pound of friendship

                                CHRISTINA It's been two weeks since the whole karrueche, victor and nicole thing I got out the hospital a week ago I did press charges on nicole the way she was hitting my face she just had to have something in her ...

CHRISTINA
It's been two weeks since the whole karrueche, victor and nicole thing I got out the hospital a week ago I did press charges on nicole the way she was hitting my face she just had to have something in her hand she broke my nose and I still have scratches on my face but I'm trying to get over the whole situation after talking to trey and going over his house last night I just knew it was time for me to move forward. Relaxing in bed trey walked in "Hey you trynna do something fun today" I said yeah sitting up "I got invited to a laker game tonight but chris and kae gone be there" I signed "that's fine as long as she doesn't say anything to me things will be fine" he nodded walking into the bathroom that's connected to his room. I guess I'll get my ass up and get ready too.

                                       CHRIS
It was 3am when I went over to see kae I had to get some shit off my chest which I sort of did but at the same time I didn't cause of the shit that went down I'm not finna complain though. Going to sleep with her in my arms waking up next to her and getting in the shower to finish what we started I want to say I felt like this was gonna take us to the next step but who am I kidding I know she still trynna get over that nigga. Calling her on FaceTime and seeing it connect on the 4th ring seeing her face on the screen made me smile.

"Hey what's up" she said getting closer puckering her lips "are you kissing me threw the phone" I asked fake surprised "no" she said laughing "I just finished my makeup" "well who you getting cute for" "you, I was hoping you'll want to go out some...

"Hey what's up" she said getting closer puckering her lips "are you kissing me threw the phone" I asked fake surprised "no" she said laughing "I just finished my makeup" "well who you getting cute for" "you, I was hoping you'll want to go out somewhere"

laughing "I guess you were right cause I wanted to see you too" I pointed in the camera "wanna go to a laker game" she shrugged "yeah I guess" "I'll pick you up at 5 be ready" "I'm ready now come get me" "bet I'm on my way" I said getting up grabb...

laughing "I guess you were right cause I wanted to see you too" I pointed in the camera "wanna go to a laker game" she shrugged "yeah I guess" "I'll pick you up at 5 be ready" "I'm ready now come get me" "bet I'm on my way" I said getting up grabbing my keys driving to her house 30 minute drive I pull up texting her that I'm outside she came out within 2mins seeing her in a little striped black and white skirt with a black long sleeve and a red beret hat. I licked my lips as she got in "Hey you" she said poking me in the arm "hey" I smiled a cheesie smile.
Karrueche
Looking chris over while he drived I noticed that we sort of have the same thing on "Hey why are you copying my fit" he looked me over in the corner of his eye stopping at my thighs I didn't mind but being under his gaze made me realize how shy and a little awkward I was "I didn't even realize that your fineness distracted me" he laughed focusing on the road I smiled looking out the window "where we going since it's too early to go to the game" "we can go eat" he's definitely my type of man
5:30 came rolling in so we headed to the staples center since the game starts at 6:30 I'm not really a sports person by I guess I'll enjoy it. Arriving at 6 heading inside court side I was impressed sitting down with him doing the same next to me , next thing I knew I see christina and trey coming towards us I inwardly laughed cause chris tried it why would he not warn me about her coming they sat on chris side greeting him as I sat there quietly. "Hey karrueche" trey greeted with a smile "Hey" I said quickly as chris gripped my thigh rubbing it softly it sorta calmed me down and turned me on at the same time but I just knew he knew he was gonna get a ear full from me after the game. The stadium darkened as the 76ers came out followed by the lakers, five players that was on the laker team that was playing was Lonzo ball, Brandon ingram, Brooke Lopez , Larry nance , and Kentavious. The five players for the 76ers were Redick , Joel embiio, Jerryo bayless, Ben Simmons, and Robert Covington. They all started in the middle seeing who will get the ball first the lakers got it one of em hit a two pointer already, someone from the other team got the ball went to the other side of the court threw the ball at another team mate missed and one of the guys on the lakers got it went back to the right did his thing and made another two pointer. Watching the game was highkey confusing and boring but it seemed like it was gone be over in no time with all the two pointers the laker team was making excusing my self I went to the concession stand to get some candy or something they were hella high but of course I got something. Heading back to the seats I christina and she stopped in front of me "hey before you cuss me out or anything I just wanted to apologize for everything you might not forgive me and I don't blame you but I'm sorry again" she looked at me one more time walking away, arriving to my seat I offered some of my arrow head bites to trey and chris, trey declined with chris fat ass saying he wanted some I thought back to what christina just said to me of course I was eventually gonna get over the whole situation and forgive her but if she think maybe some day we'll be friends again she's crazy maybe associates that be like hey and bye that's it. But it all happened a month ago and I'm not as over it as I want to be because I still see the bitch around and it reminds me of the whole thing all over again I'm just glad she got her ass beat twice and I'm sure victor got his as well. But for now I just wanna focus on me my career and maybe plan a little get away and maybe see where this whole thing with chris go I don't want anything serious but you never know what might happen his art show is coming soon and I can't wait to finally see what he been working on. Zapping out of my thoughts chris tapped me asking if I was cool I nodded seeing him and everyone else getting up to leave I grabbed his hand so I wouldn't get lost. Finally getting outside we headed to the car with trey and ole girl walking with us "you know y'all cute right I just noticed y'all matching and all" "we didn't plan it great minds just think alike" Chris laughed while I smiled looking up at him "yeah alright nigga" we waved goodbye and went our separate ways.

 Finally getting outside we headed to the car with trey and ole girl walking with us "you know y'all cute right I just noticed y'all matching and all" "we didn't plan it great minds just think alike" Chris laughed while I smiled looking up at him ...

❤️❤️❤️❤️Chris and kae matching fit ❤️❤️❤️❤️