Chapter 2

A/N: Hey guyss!!! so I'm really really really sorry I didn't update on saturday like I promised. I had visitors over for the weekend and I couldn't escape to my laptop to update. Hope you like this chapter. Btw this is not edited so if there are any mistakes I'm sorry.

Luke's pov

We were sitting there while I was teasing her like usual. Then I heard the sirens. I whipped my head around to her, she had a panicked look on her face and she turned towards me holding my hand before she passed out. I caught her before she fell to the floor. Jason ran towards us worried after he heard the sirens.

 I scooped her up into my arms and ran out the doors to the school's infirmary with Jason trailing behind us. I looked down at her face she had tears streaming down her face. Why did this have to happen to her. Out of everyone her...

I ran into the infirmary and called Marry, our school nurse. She came running out from the back and looked at the unconscious Lily I held in my hands. "Put her on the bed!" She demanded. I did as she told. She told me to wait outside as she checked Lily.

 I went outside to wait with Jason. I turned around to see him broken. He looked like he couldn't live with himself if he didn't do something. I hate seeing him like that. Its not his fault. If he didn't get out of here he's going to go crazy like last time.

  "Jason, why don't you get back to class, I'll call you when she wakes up" I said to him. He nodded and started walking down the hall as I was left there waiting for Lily to wake up...

Lily pov

I woke up... in the infirmary. What the...? That's when all the past events came back rushing to my mind. I had fainted after hearing the sirens. Gosh this happens to me every time I hear those damn sirens ever since the accident. I heard the sirens right before I passed out in the accident while dad was holding onto my hand squeezing it... for the last time.

"Oh good your awake" I turned toward the voice, it was Mary our school nurse. She's the only one that knows about this. I smiled and nodded. She turned her head towards a chair and then back to me and smiled.

 I had scrunched my eyebrows together not getting what she's hinting at. She laughed and came closer to tell me after seeing my confused look. Mary came and sat near the edge of the bed allowing me to see what but rather who was in the chair... Luke?

"He's the one that brought you in and he's been here ever since" she said. Of course he's the one that brought me in I passed out while talking to him. "He was very worried Lily, he looked like he wanted to die than rather seeing you like that. I thought he was gooing to punch a hole through the wall like you \r brother did last time" Mary said trying not to laugh.

 I looked at her in disbelief, that can't be true. He was probably worried because he looked at me as his own sister, besides we've known each other for years and he knows my "issues" too. That's gotta be the reason, right? Yup, I'm right, that's the reason. Luke cares about no one except himself and his "needs", if you know what I mean.

 I gave Mary the are you stupid look. "I'm just saying the facts it's up to you how you interpret them" she said putting her hands up in mock surrender. I looked over at Luke, he was adorable when he slept; he seemed so peaceful. Wait what am I saying, its Luke we're talking about! I looked at Mary and then bursted out laughing as she did the same.

We were laughing so hard that we woke up Luke. He stirred around and then opened his eyes and looked at me. As soon as he saw that I was awake and fine he got up abruptly and ran over to me hugging me. I was caught off guard. Luke never hugs girls unless he wanted to get in their pants. Which most often he did. After awhile I hugged him back. We pulled apart after holding each other for awhile.