Chapter 8

I turned over towards Luke as he was driving to ask him a question. "Hey Luke, who hasn't my brother slept with at school?" I asked. He started choking and I hit him on the back really hard taking advantage of the situation. "Oww princess that hurts" he whined while I laughed. "And to answer your question almost everyone but you and your friends and the guys at our school" he said. I nodded taking this information in. "Why are you asking anyway?" he asked the million dollar question. "Because Jason was making breakfast for him and his "friend" in his bedroom." I said. "No way, he made breakfast for someone else that’s not him" he said mocking me.

"Think whatever you want but Jason cooks for no one but himself. He doesn't even cook for me!!" I said mad. "Aww princess, if you wanted someone to cook for you, you could've just asked me." I snorted and said "I'd rather starve."

The studio came into view as Luke parked the car. I got out and he followed me into the studio and sat down on the bench. I walked past him and went to go put my bag down. Jackson wasn't there yet so I decided to go and talk to Brandy our constructor. We had a competition in three weeks so Brandy was on our asses about it.

“Hey, look who it is, my star pupil.” Brandy stated.  He looked awfully happy for a Saturday morning.

“Hey Brand, why are you smiling?” I asked. I know its stupid question to ask someone, but I couldn’t help it. Brandy never smiles, especially in the morning. He’s always grumpy.

“Why can’t a dude smile at his favourite dancer?”

“No not you. You know its morning right? I asked.

“Yes I do realise that silly, why would you ask that?”

“Okkkaay...so what’s the catch” I asked. Not believing him one bit.

“Nothing” he said looking nervous.

“Ok enough with the happy act. What do you want from me?” I asked.

“Well you see, Dylan’s not here today sooo...”

“I don’t think I like where this is going ...” I said sounding nervous now. Dylan was one of our main dancers along with me. If he wasn’t here then none of us could rehearse.  Oh No! Don’t tell me he’s going to ask me-

“Can you convince Luke to fill in his spot, please?” 

“Nuh uh, not happening, never!”

“But he’s the only one that knows Dylan’s parts fully!” Brandy whined.

“Do you want to know what he made me do last time when you asked him to fill in for Dylan last time?” I exclaimed.

Last time the same thing happened and so Brandy asked me to ask Luke to fill in for him, so I did. It took me and Brand an hour to convince him. He agreed finally but only if I kissed him. I said no and he said that he wouldn’t do it until I kept my end of the deal up. After Brand and the others including Jackson convinced me, I agreed reluctantly. The other girls said they’d do it even if he didn’t ask. I know that all the girls in my crew had a secret crush on him and my brother but they never said anything. I ended up kissing him but it was just a peck.

 I mean he’s my brother’s best friend which sort of made him like the annoying brother I never had. I stopped thinking about him being my brother because that was disgusting. I mean it was my first kiss. A girl’s first kiss should be special; she shouldn’t kiss a guy because she had just because the guy was being am arrogant jerk who knew that that would be my first kiss. To make it worse I didn’t find it revolting or disgusting. Jackson made it worse by taking a picture of it. He saved it as his lock screen for a month just to annoy the hell out of me. I mean who does that to their best friend.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at Brand, pleading him with my eyes but it didn’t work.

“Braannddd” I whined.

“Come on please. And it’s not like you didn’t enjoy it” he said wiggling his eyebrows.

“It was my first kiss!”

“Yea, yea whatever. You girls and your first kisses”

“Why are all guys insensitive jerks!” I yelled

“Ouch that hurts” a new voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Jackson.

“Except for you” I said to him

“Jackson come back me up, she’s not listening to me” Brand said

“Why what’s going on?” he asked

Brand filled him in and Jackson started bursting out laughing.

“Good luck on that” Jackson said.

“But Jackson” I whined.

“It’s for the crew” he said as Brand started to walk away.

Stupid Jackson and his convincing skills.

“Fine” I huffed out.

I turned away from him heading towards Luke who sat there playing games on his phone.

“Hold up, let me grab my phone. I need to video it this time.” Jackson yelled laughing.

I flipped him the finger and continued to walk but then it hit me. Jackson’s phone, he got it back. I’m going to have to ask him about that later. I started walking to the devil that was sitting on the bench. Here goes nothing.