27

What I thought was my photo shoot, ended up being both mine and Cams. And holding the pictures in the tips of my fingers, made me realize something. Made me realize how perfect he was, and how good I looked standing next to him.

In the picture, he was staring at me, and it weird to say that I never noticed the way he did. It looked as if loved me so much he'd do anything kind of way. He loved me. Somewhere deep down inside the boy, he loves me.

The picture was already in a frame, set on top of a nice black table set. I was shocked to say he liked them as much as I did.

I saw the way he looked at them, not knowing I was there.

"We are going out." Cameron scared me, and I instantly placed the photo back onto the table.

"Okay." I gulped, "Where at?"

He shook his head, "Anywhere you want."

I smiled at him, actually for talking to me, and not getting Nash to practically talk for him.

__________________

"I thought you didn't have anything dressy." Cameron stared as I watched myself in the mirror. My cheeks flushed, how was I suppose to tell him that I was scared to do the photo shoot.

"This is dressy?" I referred to the flared cream blue dress that clung to my waist, but flared more at the hems. I knew it was dressy, I was just playing dumb with him.

From the mirror, I watched him sigh. He sat on the edge of the bed, I didn't want to ask what was wrong with him, so I didn't.

He wouldn't tell me anyways.

"Are you guys ready?" Nash's voice came from outside of the door.

Cameron opened it, nodding to him.

"Come on." Cameron said, not rudely though.

__________________

"Nash! Cameron!" A girl squealed, and immediately I rolled my eyes. If this happens all night, I'm going to be pissed.

"Madison." Cameron gulped, and his eyes widened. Something was wrong with the way he looked at her, and some form of jealousy hit me. What, did he like her or something?

Nash gave Cam the look, and I felt immediately left out of whatever was going on.

"It's so nice to see you guys here." She said to them, glancing over at me.

"Oh, who is this?" She muttered, thinking I could hear her dumb ass, when clearly I'm sitting literally a foot from Cameron.

I could tell by the way she was wearing high heels and a tight dress that she was completely different from me. She was much prettier in all honesty. Her hair was a dark brown that reached the mid point of her back. And her smile was awfully unique, somewhat of a model type curve to it, and straight teeth to top the jealousy right off.

"This is- this is my friend." Cameron's cheeks were red, and so were mine. I was pissed off for whatever reason, and I could feel the tears wanting to break through my strong act. I'm a strong girl, Cameron taught me how to be one.

"Hi?" The brown headed Barbie questioned, referring for me to spill my name.

"It's Jessi." I stated, not fond of how she was treating me. Acting as if I was five. Clearly me and her both are the same age, or maybe she's younger.

"Well, I'm Madison Beer. And, it was nice seeing you boys." She grinned from ear to ear, her eyes more focused on my Cameron more than anything. I just happened to notice that.

"You too, Madison." Nash said, waving her off.

Her heels clicked elsewhere from where we were sat, and I uncomfortably shifted in my seat more than once.

"Who is she?" I asked, mainly looking for Cam to answer rather than Nash.

"Just a friend." Cam replied, my fist clenching.

"Oh, kind of like me?" I sarcastically smiled, pushing away the tears.

I stood from the table, wanting to find the bathroom in this fancy restaurant.

"Jessi." Cameron said, but I ignored him, maybe he'll suffer the feeling of it.