5

"How are we suppose to know if someone is out there?" I whispered, still in the janitors closet. It smelt like..cleaning stuff. Yeah.

"I vote you to look." He quickly said, laughing with his mouth shut.

"I vote you." I stated, there's only us two, you can't vote.

"I voted you first." He shot back, and even though darkness filled the room, the light coming from the cracks of the door made it visible to see his smile.

I muttered a few cuss words, jokingly, and twisted the knob. I peeked my eyes out the door, and an older man was standing literally fifteen feet away. He held onto the janitor cart until he noticed my presence of being in the closet.

"He saw me he saw me." I closed the door, covering my mouth so I wouldn't talk.

"Shh." He said, standing in front of me.

The door flew open, and the scent of garbage could be smelled immediately, and not to mention the huge cowlick the man had.

He had no teeth, so whenever he talked, his mouth formed a weird shape. I tried holding myself together, trying not to laugh, I wouldn't want to hurt the mans feelings.

"You're not aloud to be in here!" He waved us off and out of the closet.

"Yes-" Cameron chuckled but was quick to respond seriously, "Yes, sir."

The man glared at him, and Cameron and I practically sprinted off back to the room. Holding in the fainted laughs that were already spilling.

He jammed the room key into the door, and instantly pushed it open.

Now was the time to laugh, and I think we took it a little overboard.

"His hair." Cameron laughed, covering his red face, and falling onto the bed.

"His teeth!" I choked out, breathless for my need to laugh.

"What teeth?" Cameron asked and seconds later laughed about it. I motioned for him to stop, although I love when I laugh this hard, it just doesn't happen all the time.

"That was fun, but we didn't even get food." His sad expression was enough for me to dial the pizza places number and order.

"Are we suppose to stay in here all day long and do nothing?" I stood in front of the bed he was laid out on. He raised himself up from him, and I was practically standing in between his legs, which actually isn't as weird as it sounds.

He lifted his hand and placed it on my right hip, pulling me onto him and down on the mattress.

"Who said we had to do nothing?"