47

The same day, we had arrived at the hotel, unpacking our bags, and taking a rest. The other boys didn't arrive until later that night, they all came in at different times. Even Carter came, and so did Maggie. She made sure to give me a big hug, along with everyone else. Even Carter.

I remember Cam clenching his jaw, and I almost felt bad for hugging Carter back. After I had found my way out of Carters hug, Cameron made sure to have me in his hold. He was so easily jealous when it came to me, he was also really protective too.

It was midnight by the time everyone arrived at the hotel, and we had two days before the funeral, giving me time to visit my hometown, and go through my mother's house.

The house I grew up in.

_____________________

"We should get to bed, it's late." Cameron said, pulling me away from the "group". The boys rarely get to see each other, so whenever they do, they make their time worth it. They were all in a circle, talking about the most random things.

"Right now? But everyone just got here." I groaned childishly, and I'm not I'm not in the mood to go to bed.

We were all in the lobby, where no one else was. I'm positive the boys reserved it privately or something. I wonder if they can even do that..

Cameron lightly smiled at me, "I'm going to bed, and you're going with me."

"You don't want to talk to the boys more?" I asked softly, running my finger through his hair.

"I'll have plenty of time to see them tomorrow, and the day after that. And right now, I'm really tired." He continued to whisper, which I don't know why considering we are at least 15 feet away from everyone.

"Is this about Carter? Is that why you don't want me to stay down here by myself?" My questioned brought an open smile on his face.

"No." He grinned, "Maybe just a little bit."

I grabbed his hand understandingly, "Let's go then." I didn't bother arguing with him on this, I don't want to make him feel like I'm against him, because I'm not. I just wish he would understand that Carter is indeed on of is best friends, and that he wouldn't have done that to him.

"Goodnight guys." Cameron waved them off, and they all smiled at us, the same reply of "goodnight" escaped their lips.

We reached the elevator, and whenever we were inside of it, he brought up my feelings.

"So, are you okay?"

I wasn't.. okay, but I wasn't completely terrible. In my opinion "okay" means getting by. "Okay" is a lie, and everyone uses it.

"Yeah." I said, a forced smile on my lips. I didn't want him feeling sorry for me, I hate that. I want him to think I'm happy, even if I'm not.

And God, I'm not, but I sure am good at hiding it. Even to myself.

I'm good at forcing it on myself, telling myself that everything is okay. Everything is good. But sometimes things go wrong, and I should just deal with it.

He continued to hold my hand, and he kissed my forehead. I love whenever he does that.

"You are the strongest girl I know." He said, squeezing my hand.

"You're the sweetest boy I know." I blushed, looking away from his stare.

"I better be." He laughed, and the elevator doors opened.

"I'd have to kick someone's ass if they tried hitting on you." He bluntly said, part of me actually believes that he would do that.

"I just don't think I could do that to Carter though." He shook his head, "I just, I know what I saw. But I'm gonna have to forget about it." He sighed, and so did I.

Knowing that he could forget about had me smiling, and I know that things will go back to normal with them.

We made it to our room, and yes, we all had separate rooms this time. I'm actually happy too.

He had already stripped from his clothes, walking towards the bed, but grabbing onto me first.

"I hope you didn't bring that yellow shirt, because you're not wearing it." He chuckled, raising the hem of my shirt.