16.

———

At school the next day, Taeyong was basically inseparable from Ten. This is what Ten has been wanting. Taeyong to want him. For Ten, he believed their relationship will only get easier. He knows exactly what he wants and he knows how to get it. He just needs Taeyong on board.

Anytime Ten was sitting by Taeyong, his hand rested on his thigh. No matter how visible it was to other people. Taeyong did feel self conscious when it was obvious and would usually shrug away Ten's hand. Even though Taeyong will agree to what they do in private, he doesn't want the public to see. He is scared people will think he is gay, and he doesn't want to be associated with being gay.

Ten can tell through Taeyong's actions that he wants to keep everything private. Luckily for them, that's what Ten wants too. Ten has learned to despise relationships, so a secret fuck buddy is the best sort of relationship for him to have.

They went over to Ten's apartment again today. The same excuse of the project was used for Taeyong's parents. His parents believe that the project didn't get done after they spent so much time on it. Taeyong has always been a good kid, they don't believe he would sneak around because they allow him to date and drink if he wants to. He has no reason to want to sneak around. Or at least, he had no reason to sneak around.

Taeyong is no longer that good kid, all thanks to Ten.

Taeyong drove the two to Ten's apartment after school. Taeyong initiated holding hands with the younger boy. Ten took the hand but became worried Taeyong was taking this more of a dating relationship than it is. But that's a problem for a later time. Ten held Taeyong's hand close on his inner thigh. Taeyong could feel heat radiating off of Ten's body. He was anticipating the events that were going to unfold today, Taeyong knows Ten wants to do more than they have done, he can see it, even right now, a glance down makes it obvious Ten wants more. Taeyong just isn't ready for a new step in their relationship.

Taeyong isn't against having sex, in fact, if he wasn't so nervous, he would've had sex already. Maybe not with Ten yet, but with his last girlfriend he would've. The idea causes Taeyong to become uncomfortable, almost making him retract his hand. He powered through, knowing that nothing that was happening was bad.

Walking in the apartment felt natural to Taeyong. He has seen the room multiple times by now that even while being pushed through the door with his eyes closed and his lips on Ten's, he knows where he can and can't step. He automatically walked the two towards the couch, where they have made out multiple times.

(smut warning ;), will end with more content afterward, don't leave the chapter)

Ten pulled away and gave Taeyong a push on his shoulders, forcing him to fall in a seated position on Ten's furniture. Ten bit a part of his lip, starting down at Taeyong who looked up at him expectantly. How could Ten resist?

Crawling with a leg on either side of the order boy, Ten grabbed Taeyong's face, pressing their lips together. Ten made small bites, silently requesting access to the rest of his mouth. Their kiss deepened, creating a stronger tension in both of the boys' pants.

Both knew they would be taking another step in the relationship today, it was inevitable.

Ten moved his hands off of the other's face, tracing his sides before moving underneath his shirt and holding his hips. Ten waited to see if he would be stopped by Taeyong, but he wasn't. He gripped Taeyong's waist harder and pulled him to where jeans rubbed against each other, creating a friction that both boys enjoyed. Without breaking their kiss, Ten shifted with Taeyong following, moving to where he was laying down on the couch with Ten still surrounding him on both sides. Once again, Ten ground his hips into Taeyong's, letting out a moan with his forehead resting against Taeyong's.

Nervously, Taeyong grabs ahold of the waistline of Ten's jeans. It didn't take long for Ten to notice what Taeyong's plans were. Using the palm of his hand, Taeyong folded his hand around the bulge in Ten's jeans. Ten reacted by pushing himself further into Taeyong's grasp. Taking care in unbuttoning and unzipping, Taeyong looked at Ten as if he wasn't sure if he should continue with the plan. Ten held himself up with one arm and his legs, taking his other hand to help Taeyong. He interlocked his fingers to where both palms faced the same way. Gently, he guided Taeyong's hand to slip underneath the black underwear. He leaned down to kiss the other before panting as Taeyong took a hold of him.

One good thing about being with another guy, he knows what feels good. Using his free hand, Taeyong pulled down Ten's underwear, exposing him completely. Ten made eye contact with the older and smirked. He could see Taeyong was nervous. He didn't expect Taeyong to take the initiative, but now Ten knows that this is what he wanted today. The boys shifted so Ten would be laying down with Taeyong on top of him. Softly, Taeyong grabbed the younger boy at the base, increasing pressure as he pulled up. Ten jerked his hips up at the feeling. Taeyong brought his hand back down at the constant pressure, knowing it would make Ten go crazy.

"Tae," he moaned and closed his eyes at the feeling. Taeyong leaned down to kiss him, happy with himself as he continued to stroke the younger boy, bringing him pleasure with every stroke. Ten felt a fire building up within him. He hasn't felt this good since he left Thailand in May. "Tae," he breathed in a warning. "Oh fuck-" he groaned, moving his head away from being kissed and hide it in his shoulder. With his face hidden, Ten let go, releasing the tension in his body as he came. Taeyong retracted his grip on the younger boy moving his hair from his face with his clean hand and kissed his forehead.

Taeyong got up and walked to the kitchen to wash his hands. Ten was confused as to why he didn't stay by him on the couch. He pulled his underwear back up but didn't bother to button his pants and walked over to where Taeyong was washing his hands. He snaked his arms around the older's waist, inching his way down to return the favor but felt him froze.

"I don't want anything." Taeyong spoke, drying his hands before placing them on top of Ten's, to make sure he didn't try to move them.

"Tae, it's okay, you don't have to be scared." Ten tried to comfort. He shook his head.

"I think it's better if I just go." Taeyong said, using Ten's shock to his advantage by shrugging the boy away. He made sure all of his clothes were on the correct way and looked at the couch where everything just happened. "why did you do that, you ruined the one good thing in your life." Taeyong thought to himself. He headed to the door, getting caught by Ten.

"Hey," Ten gave him a kiss and made sure he looked at him. "You were really good, it felt great, there's no need to be embarrassed." Through Ten's words, Taeyong became more embarrassed of the events that just happened.

"I-" Taeyong started. "I'm sorry, I can't." He opened Ten's door and walked out, leaving the dirty boy by himself.

(smut ended)

To Ten, Taeyong's reaction was very uncalled for. To Taeyong, he couldn't believe he allowed himself to do all he did tonight. Taeyong was disgusted with himself. "Why did he do that? Why did he give Ten false hope?" He knows now that anytime he spends with Ten, they will need to do more, but he doesn't want that. That's why Taeyong left.

He couldn't go home, he told his parents it would take a long time to finish the project, but he couldn't stay here. Not with Ten. He got in his car and drove to the nearest coffee shop. He gained the strength to look at his watch.

Mind- 34
Physical- 88
Spirit- 46
Relations- 29
Love- 37
Finance- 96

Although the building was right in front of him, he couldn't will himself to go inside. Instead, he turned off his car, covered his face with his hands, and let himself cry.