24.

(Taeten smut warning ;) )

———

"But that's good, cause I like to top." Ten leaned in to kiss Taeyong's lips. They were soft like usual, but he could tell Taeyong had been nervously biting his lip all day. Neither of the boys were sure how far this kiss would go. Would it just be a small peck? Would it be more? Only time could tell.

Ten's arm around his shoulder moved into his hair, playing with the ends of it teasingly. His other hand was placed gently on Taeyong's cheek, tracing lightly every so often. Ten pinched Taeyong's lip with his teeth he pulled it gently allowing him more access. His tongue slipped into Taeyong's mouth, exploring all he could. Ten moved to straddle his lap.

Their movie played in the background but neither of them paid any attention to it. All of their focus was on each other. There was something different about their kiss today. Neither of them were holding back. Both were willing to go further than before. Ten lowered his hips onto Taeyong creating a momentary friction, causing them to both want more. Taeyong slipped his hands underneath Ten's shirt, signaling he wants it off.

"Should we move to my room?" Ten broke away asking. He made soft pecks along his mouth as he waited for Taeyong to answer. Taeyong's decision was important. If he said yes, they were having sex. If he said no, then they wouldn't. Had they not talked to Johnny today, Taeyong would've definitely said no, but they did talk to Johnny today. Should Taeyong do what Johnny said?

"Have you ever been tested?" Taeyong said after having a mental debate with himself. "For HIV?" He clarified.

"I have, before I left Thailand." Ten said, continuing to kiss along his jaw and lips.

"And?"

"I'm negative. I'm clean." Ten said. Taeyong moved his head to where their lips would meet again. Ten is clean, so what else would stop Taeyong from going through with it? They continued to kiss while Taeyong's mind trailed off. He couldn't decide if he should give in or not.

Eventually his mind reached the conclusion that if he was debating on allowing it to happen tonight, then it was bound to happen sometime soon. He softly pushed Ten away so he could give his answer. He looked into Ten's eyes, realizing he's never given him an answer while making eye contact. "Let's go." He said softly.

Ten led him into his room, telling him sit on the edge of the bed. Ten slipped his shirt off, tossing it on the floor. Taeyong took a glance at Ten's shirtless chest before looking away. He didn't feel like he should look at the half naked man next to him.

"Taeyong, if you don't want to do this, just tell me. Don't do this for me. Do this for you." Ten held Taeyong's shaking hands while watching the nervous boy. He didn't respond for a couple seconds. Ten's mind went crazy just imagining what he was probably thinking about right now. Was Ten this nervous before his first time? No, but Ten was also drunk. He couldn't imagine what it feels like to be fully sober while this nervous.

Finally, a voice broke the silence. "Does it hurt?" Taeyong spoke with a quiet voice, still looking at the floor.

"I won't lie to you, yes, it does." Ten said truthfully. "But if it makes you feel better, I promise I'll be gentle, and if you ever want me to stop, I will."

Taeyong stayed quiet, thinking of any more questions that would stop him from saying yes. "If you were in the position I was, would you do it?"

Ten thought about his question for a bit. Would he? "Yeah, I probably would, but I'm also sex-crazed." He finished his sentence with a laugh, lightening the mood slightly.