19.

Time had passed since Ten talked to Lisa that day. They texted often but didn't talk in person at school. They got to know each other better, so close that Ten couldn't believe some of the things she told him about herself. She talked about finding herself, and the people she liked. How she got excited when she met him because she knew exactly he was gay. Something about a gaydar? She thought maybe she could have a cover up. They could work together, act like they were dating and no one would suspect that they were both gay.

That whole plan went to shit when the school found out about Ten. He made a move on a guy he thought was gay, who Lisa also knows is not fully straight. The guy, in turn, told everyone in the school that Ten tried to kiss him. Lisa kept the knowledge about his sexuality a secret from Ten. She knew Ten would tell everyone about him, bringing them both down and causing both boys to be bullied for their sexuality.

Lisa and Ten's friendship increased through that one month of friendship enough to where Ten would tell her about everything that happened that day. Emphasizing the bullying and torture the other kids put him through.

(trigger warning)

He told her all the names he was called, every beating he got, every time people would ignore something he just said and act like the couldn't hear him. All of these were tolerable for Ten. Anyone who ignored him or called him names were people he didn't want to be friends with anyway. The beatings were harsh, but most of the time someone would break it up, even though they knew he was gay. He always had a little respect for those people, they might be homophobic but at least they are humane. That seems to be all Ten could wish for by now.

All the bullying he could deal with. He had to ignore it as much as possible, but someone took it too far. Luckily, this person was put in jail and will pay his price, but not after the damage he and his friends caused Ten. Ten could still recite the words he said that day.

"Hey fag," the boy greeted with his two friends on either side of Ten. The boy pulled his shirt up and started to undo his belt. Ten ran to the stall and attempted to shut it but failed before the boy opened the door back. "What? You want privacy for this?" He took Ten's arm and pulled it until he stumbled out of the stall. "I can't let the happen, you see, I have this kink, I want anyone who walks into this bathroom to see and be able to watch. Hope you don't mind." He said kindly but had a smug grin on his face.  He pushed Ten against one of the many sinks, getting his friends to help him. "I hope you're used to being a bottom." The boy grinned before he ruined his entire future and everyone else who was in the bathroom.

———

(Trigger Warning Over)

———

Taeil invited Winwin to the next soccer game. Again, they hung out with Hansol and cheered on Yuta. They were closer to Hansol, now that they have all hung out together. Winwin was still recovering from seeing how low Yuta's finance level was. Winwin knew his family was rich, but Yuta is on the other extreme. Broke.

Winwin wasn't sure how observant Taeil is, but he is pretty sure that he is the only one who saw something off about Hansol. During the game, Winwin watched as Yuta scored a goal. All the boys clapped but it was obvious Hansol wasn't as energetic this game. "Maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe Hansol just cheered like that for his first game." Winwin thought to himself. He repeated that in his mind until he believed it. "Don't cause problems. They are fine." Winwin knows all couples have small arguments every now and then, maybe that's what's different.