chapter 2

It's Samuel on the picture
Samuel P.O.V

“well, well, well...You really thought that you could escape from us, mutt?”, said my main bully, Marc. I was alway bullied at school, nobody liked me, but he was the worst. My others bullies would call me names, wet my books and sometimes throw punches at me, but that was it. Him… He would beat me to a pulp, put my books on fire or my clothes when we would have PE. He already broke many of my ribs, my two arms, legs and wrists. He also gave me a black eyes and a split lip every time. One time he even dislocated my shoulder. Well, at least I healed fast due to my werewolf genes.

“N-no…” said my pathetic self. At this point I was a shivering mess and I couldn't even stand properly. You would think that I would be habituated after all this time, but no, I was still afraid of being hurt. I was pathetic, really…

“Look at this poor excuse of a werewolf, he can't even stand!” said Samantha and they all started to laugh like it was the best joke ever told. Marc then started to kick me in the stomach making me whimper in pain. Vincent grabbed my face and punched me repeatedly in the face. Blood started to pour out of my nose and my sigh soon became blurry, but I didn't know if it was because of my tears or the pain. After what felt like hours, but was just 10 minutes, they finally got bored and quit, each one spitting on me to sign their chef d’oeuvre. All this time, Samantha just stood there, repeatedly throwing insult at me and looking at me with disgust in her eyes. Of course, she didn’t want to get any blood on her newly manicured nails.

I waited 10 minutes just to be sure that they had left and then limped my way to the back of the school. At this time I was already late for classes so I may as well not go at all.

Arriving at the forest behind the school, I climbed with difficulty in the nearest tree and made myself comfortable. I grabbed my sketchbook and began to draw. Drawing is the think I liked the most, it helped me calm myself and organise my idea. I started drawing when my father started hitting me and from then I continued to improve my skills. I was not good in sport even if I was a werewolf and I was not the most intelligent person, so the only thing that I was proud of was my drawings. When I graduated, if I graduated, I wanted to explore the world and draw all the landscape that I saw. I wanted to become an artist and sell my works to make money. I made the resolution long ago that when I graduated, I wouldn’t let my father keep me in this place that makes my life a living hell.

In fact, I would graduate in three days which was the same day as my birthday. I would turn eighteen so I would be able to leave my house legally and my father wouldn't be able to bring me back. You could say I was really looking forward to my birthday...

Hi dear readers, I hope that you like my story so far~

See you next week~~~😉

(541 words)