xv

"It's over for us! We should've known brute force wouldn't work with a zombie!"

"We can't beat him on our own, and dawn's about to break!"

"This was a fools mission!"

The pink haired lady's crew began to step back in fear. Someone caught somebody's attention and the crew member sucked in a breath pointing at him. "How did you get back up!?"

"Zoro!" I called to him freaking some of the weird men out.

"I thought she was unconscious like the rest of them."

"Franky and Usopp are already working on something."

"Everyone is in position!" Nami shouted with that smirk on her face.

"I almost had him." Luffy huffed, and I looked down at him. "Just one more punch."

"I wasn't sure when you would wake up." I smiled at him, and he gave me a small smile back before I helped him to his feet.

"What should I do?" Brook asked.

"I know just the thing." Luffy smiled, and I couldn't help but be proud of Luffy and his crew. It reminded me of my crews own battle with Admiral Kizaru. No matter how hard he tried to knock us down, we would just get right back up.

Sanji and Chopper were already on the move heading right up the castle. Clouds began to form around the Giant thanks to Nami. It started to rain, and when Oars started to back up I used my powers to hold his feet in place.

"Hey what's going on?" He asked, and I could hear faint cheering coming from in the castle, and felt a large gust of freezing cold air. Oh! I see what they're doing now. I smirked feeling more energized than I had earlier. Oars froze in place just as my powers seem to fade and I sighed in relief. He won't be going anywhere anytime soon I thought to myself.

"What's with this chain?" Oars asked trying to pull it off himself, but he couldn't get it to budge. It took all night, but this time he'll go down and he won't come back up.

"Now throw me!" I glanced up to see Luffy high up on the castle before Brook tossed him. His arms became large, and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Now it's my turn." Zoro said spinning his swords rapidly before slicing Oars stomach. "Three Thousand Worlds!"

We heard the clank from the rudder tightening making Oars stand completely straight.

"Now that his spine is straight the impact of Luffy's attack won't have anywhere to go. He'll break Oars' spine." Chopper shouted.

"Gum Gum..."

"Heh I'll just hit you with my Bazooka." Oars said, but was unable to move his right arm. Cheers erupted from around us from the crews.

"Giant..."

"Hey what gives I can't move my arm!"

"Bazooka!" His attack caused Oars' spine to break with a dull crack. His large body fell to the ground in a heap.

The pink haired lady began to jump around cheerfully. "We won! We did it! We can finally get our shadows back!" Her and her crew began to dance around in excitement.

But I had a feeling it wasn't over yet as I stared at the curtain that Moria was still resting behind. I could see his gloved hand gripping the edge. "Woah Straw Hat you're tiny!"

"Guys the sun is coming up! You need to hide!"

"Wake Moria up, and force him to give our shadows back!" The pink haired lady shouted.