Sixteen

Dedicated to 2k_RayRay_20

Luce stirred awake with a massive headache. She squinted as light smacked her face, making her cover her eyes with her hand. She removed the blanket that was wrapped around her before slowly getting up.

She looked around the van and saw Ruby was next to her. She freaked out a bit, but when she heard her lightly snoring she released a sigh in relief. She heard the two boys talking outside, so she decided to head out and go to them. She saw Zu first, who was picking flowers.

When she saw the Purple, she immediately got happy and ran to her. She wrapped her arms around her waist and basically squeezed the life out of her.

She chuckled softly as she wrapped her arms around the Yellow in return. "It's nice to see you too, Zu." She looked over and saw Chubs and Liam looking at them with smiles on their faces, Liam's bigger than Chubs'.

Zu pulled away and handed her a small yellow flower.

"Thank you," she said as she took it from her. 

Zu smiled at her before she walked away to finish picking flowers.

"Well, would you look at that," Chubs said as he got up.

"Look who decided to wake up," Liam playfully said while getting up as well.

She rolled her eyes with a sarcastic smile as she made her way to them. "Hardy-har-har."

"How are you feeling? I heard what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't able to do anything until later when I was able to get on my feet."

She shook her head at him. "It's fine. That white noise really...it really got to me this time." She cleared her throat before rubbing her hands together. She didn't realize how cold her hands were until now.

"Are you cold? Do you want a sweater, a blanket?"

She shook her head at Liam's offer. "No, it's fine."

"I can get you something, it won't be a problem-"

"No, I'm fine-"

"No, really. I can-"

"Luce, just let the man take care of you so he can stop talking." Chubs shook his head and sighed. "Liam, go get her something, man."

The Blue didn't have to be told twice to do something he wanted to do in the first place. He went to the van and grabbed his sweater and brought it out to her.

Luce couldn't help but laugh at how annoyed the other Blue was. "Who pissed in your cereal?"

"Lady Jane, and she added a urinal cake while at it."

"Eww," she said and laughed. She took the sweater and thanked him before putting it on. "I don't even know what happened. My head hurts so much that I can't even think." She sighed softly as she closed her eyes, her right hand rubbing her head.