Ch.15

You were sat in the front seat with Connor, waiting for Hank to leave the bar so you could head to Dinner. You were fidgety, your mind not able to shut off the raging want you still had deep in your subconscious. Connor also seemed quiet, though you don't think he felt quite as awkward as you did.

"Your body temperature has skyrocketed since you've entered the car. Am I making you uncomfortable?" Connor asked suddenly. You saw the concerned and almost hurt look on his face.

You shook your head quickly "No, not at all." You sighed, crossed your arms over your chest and leaned back against your seat. "Hank has me feeling like I'm taking advantage of you. Because this is so new to you." You stared at the ceiling, it was silent for a few seconds. You furrowed your brow and looked over at Connor. "Am I?" You asked quietly, drunken tears pricking your eyes.

It was Connor's turn to shake his head, turning in his seat to face you. "No, you shouldn't feel that way. You're not forcing me to do anything. I want to try these experiences with you." He paused, his LED going yellow as he noticed the watery eyes. "I'm... I decided to kiss you (Y/N). I made the choice you didn't force anything on me." He smiled and reached forward to wipe away the single tear trailing down your cheek. "I wanted to. I want to." His hand cupped your jaw and he leaned forward; his nose brushed against yours. "I'm having impulses not in my program, (Y/N)." He whispered. Your eyes fluttered as they shut and you brushed your lips to Connor's.

The car door clicked open. "No making out in the car." You and Connor pulled away from each other quickly and stared straight forward. Hank sat down and scooted to the middle of the seat "You two better watch yourselves." He leaned in between the two front seats and pointed across the street. "What do you think that officer right there might say if she saw an android kissing a human at a time like this." He sat back "She'd have to report my license plate or worse take Connor into custody."

"You can't blame me, Hank." You said, leaning into your seat. "He's pretty cute." You side eyed Connor, seeing the little smile on his face and his yellow LED. Hank sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Let's get some food so (Y/N) can get her damn filter back." He said. "The bartender said there's a sandwich place a few blocks up, has good reviews." He paused and pulled his phone out of his pocket. "It's called potbelly. Do you know it Connor or do you need the address?"

The android paused for a moment "I found it, I'll get us there." He turned the car on and drove off.

-

"I hate alcohol." You mumbled into your arms. You definitely shouldn't have had so many drinks on an empty stomach. You felt like shit, and you haven't even gotten over being drunk yet.

Hank sat your sandwich down in front of you. "Yeah well." He sat down next to you, unwrapping his sandwich. "You know you're not good with a lot of alcohol."

You sighed and unwrapped your sandwich. "You'd think I'd have learned by now." Connor was staring out of the window, his brow furrowed in thought.

He rolled his coin across his knuckles. "Should we discuss the case?" He asked, turning to face you and Hank. Hank drank some of his soda, motioning for Connor to continue. "We still haven't made too much progress and the deviant androids seem to have become more and more active in their fight for freedom." He paused again and placed his coin back in his pocket. "Though they have yet to grow hostile."

"Thankfully, we're lucky their leader hasn't taken any human lives." You said.

Connor gave a firm nod. "But, with our investigation at a standstill I am dissatisfied to say if we don't get any further soon, I'll be taken into CyberLife to be destroyed and replaced." Your eyes widened, Connor never really mentioned what would happen to him after the investigation. Obviously he had been dedicated to CyberLife but you didn't realize this was why. They would kill him if he failed.