Ch.16

// WARNING SMUT//

You pulled on shorts, looking at yourself in the mirror, searching through your clothes again for a top, finding one behind all of your other clothes. It matched with the shorts nicely, with it's almost see through fabric. You glanced down at your bra on the floor, bending down to pick it up and throw it in the hamper. You didn't expect anything to happen tonight, but if you could give him a show then now was the chance.

You swallowed and walked over to your door. You pulled it open and stepped out of your room, walking over to the couch and bending down to pick up the paper grocery bag. You placed the candy on your coffee table and folded the bag. You walked over to the kitchen, casually walking to the cabinet under the sink. You bent down and placed the bag into the ceramic vase you kept them in.

When you stood up after closing the cabinet. You looked in Connor's direction, seeing him quickly look away, his eyes a bit too focused on the microwave to not be obvious. A little smile found its way to your face. "I'll go set up the movie." You said as you walked out again, feeling his eyes follow you as you left. He stared at the empty entry way of the kitchen, his pump regulator going haywire.

It was cold enough in the room that goosebumps covered your arms and legs. You walked over to your laundry room and grabbed a big fluffy blanket. You wandered back into the living room and smiled at the android sitting on the couch. He had pulled off his tie and had his jacket folded on the coffee table. His shirt was still buttoned and his posture perfect, he still looked so professional. You set the blanket on the couch and bent down, a little further than necessary, to grab the remote.

Connor felt his pump regulator speeding up again, not completely sure why but he really enjoyed the amount of your skin visible to him. The tv caught his attention as it began to make noise, getting him to finally break out of the trance you had on him. You sat next to him, messing with the blanket.

"Wait." You stood up, catching his attention again. "I want a drink." You walked back to the kitchen, your feet making soft sounds as they pad along the wood flooring.

Connor took the moment to try and situate himself, cooling his system enough that he was back at a normal pace with his heart pump. You came back with a mug warming your hands and the sudden thought of you looking adorable flooded his head. He gave up on trying to cool his systems. You sat next to him again, and he was surprised his system didn't forcefully shut down. You unpaused the movie and sat back. You brought your legs up on the couch, resting one on Connor's thigh.

Your skin burned against his and it made him excited to be this close. It felt nice. He finally looked down at you as you grabbed the blanket, handing one end to him. "Wrap it around yourself." You said.

He tilted his head to the side. "I am not affected by temperatures." He said.

You rolled your eyes "Just do it." He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders. You scooted a little closer to him, grabbed his arm and wrapped it around your shoulders. He quickly followed along, and changed his position to be slightly more natural.

You reached forward and grabbed the popcorn bowl, sitting back and blushing as Connor's arm found its way around your waist rather than your shoulders. He pulled you flushed against his side.

Now it was definitely going to be a bit hard to focus on the movie with his hand warming your side.

-