The Unexpressed 2

V

"There was a guy who worked in the club. We used to call him K. Infact he was the one who named me V. He was incharge of the beer counter. He was in his late twenties and I really liked him. He used to give me these warm smiles that I started to melt for them. He was the first person who found me adorable after my grandma and that felt great. I started to trust him so bad that I didn't think that he will ever hurt me. It was a Tuesday night. They were usually less crowded compared to other nights. K asked me if I can stay longer so that we can spend some time together. That was the first time he asked me to do such thing and I couldn't resist his request. I stayed. It was almost midnight and there were no more customers, so we started to clean up. Our manager asked us to take care of the junk and leave. He left K with the keys and we were so happy that the club is all ours the whole night. It was so quiet for a minute and then there was a loud noise. It was five men in nice suits. They were all well built and they must have been in their early forties. They didn't even wait for me to understand what was happening.

They asked K "Where is the kid?"

"He is right there" he replied pointing at me with a sheepish smile.

I wasn't able to understand what was happening. I didn't know who those men were.

They walked straight to me and started to hold me with a tight grip. They tied my hands together and started to tear my clothes. They pushed me down and they removed their clothes one by one. They spoke very dirty things to me and I was still looking at K. I didn't understand why he let them do that to me? Why wouldn't he do anything about it? The men kissed me one after other, touched me everywhere, sucked me and licked me everywhere. They even inserted a bottle opener, spoon and a long, medium sized glass inside me. They made me bleed. They forced themselves inside my mouth, my hole and made me do things I can't even speak of. They took turns with me for god knows how long and then they left. All my struggles were wasted. I was raped by five men and guess what? K had it filmed. That bastard had it filmed from the beginning. I didn't even notice him switching on the video camera then. The men took the video camera from K and left after paying him something. I laid there naked, dirty, weak and hurt. I couldn't move a bit. I felt like I was torn into pieces.

My cries weren't answered until Namjoon hyung showed up. He came looking for me since I was late by three hours then. He never liked me working as a stripper but he obliged because I was adamant with my choice. He started to panic when he saw me in that floor lying like that. K was just trying to throw me and my things out but Namjoon hyung had noticed me already and he was outraged. He hugged me tight." I couldn't continue while sobbing. These memories are terrible that now I can feel the pain.

Jin came closer to hug me I presumed but I moved away. I needed to this before I could give in.

"I was dirty. I was bleeding and what not, yet he hugged me. He gave me his jacket and covered me up. He ran quickly to catch hold of K who had no idea what was coming. Namjoon hyung hit K so bad that he fell down unconscious. We both left that place and that's it. Neither Namjoon hyung nor Kook ever brought that up again for the next five days. But then I couldn't feel better so I tried to kill myself. But kook saved me and that's when Namjoon hyung decided to tell my manager about what happened. When we went, we heard that K had passed away due to some inner injury and if they'd known that Namjoon hyung caused it, he would have been jailed. Even though he insisted we tell people the truth and get my justice, I made him promise to let this go. We then moved away from the city and started living here.So today, standing in front of you is the person who used to be a thief, who did stripping for a living, who liked an asshole, who was raped by five men and that very video may or many not be available in any porn websites."

"Tae..."

"You don't have to tell me anything Jin. I know I disgust you. I deserved everything. In fact, I deserve more pain for putting Namjoon hyung and Kook through all those horrible things. Now, you can walk away and never come back. I will totally understand."

"I love you stupid."

"huh?"

"I said I love you. What happened to you was due to various terrible circumstances. That whole incident has to be forgotten but never forgiven. I will never forgive those five men. K got what he deserved but those men can't escape like that. If there is one person who deserved nothing but happiness, it's you. I am very grateful to Namjoon and Kook for taking care of you all this while. But let me be your shoulder, let me be your man from this moment. I love you no matter what. You were raped? so what? Doesn't make you any less pure to me. You are the purest soul I have ever known and I want all of you. I need all of you."

That's it. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I love you Jin. I love you so much my prince." I agreed as I started to cry again.

"I love you too, my manga man" he said between his sweet cries.

We hugged so tight that I would have happily died right that moment. It felt like the best place to be. I want this forever even if the forever is just a second.

I love my Jin and he loves me back.

My Jin loves me even after knowing everything about me.

My Jin. My love.