Epilogue

Jin

It's Yoongi' wedding day!

This is the first time a close friend of mine is getting married and I don't know if that means we are getting old. Shit, am I really getting old?

Both Yoongi and Jimin wanted a simple wedding hence they didn't have any ceremony. They have been saving up a lot for their honeymoon *cough*

The last time I walked in on them was the last time I stayed the night in our house. I moved in with Hobi but his obvious yet secret boyfriend Namjoon's constant sleepovers didn't do me any help. Finally I moved out and asked Tae to move in with me. It's been three years since that day and I am the most happiest man ever. Well, a tad less happier than Yoongi because obviously he is too to crush all of us out of happiness. He is about to burst, I can sense it.

Speaking of bursting, Jungkook is built too big for no particular reason. He used to be this cutesy dumpling who now became a big muscled bunny. Still an adorable creature. He is doing well in his art school which btw is funded completely by Namjoon and Tae. The brothers are escatic that they no longer have to depend on anyone for their livelihood. I can't be more proud of Tae. He is an epitome for hardwork and determination. He proved the world that he is capable of much more than just street fights.

Now that the happily married couple is cuddled up onto eachother while the rest of us dying to finish their wedding cake, Jimin slowly pointed his finger to me and said "You better be the next one"

"Why?"

"Then Yoongi won't be able to tell me he left you alone for me"

"Well, that's the truth"

"You bitch"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh please hyung. You are nothing but a old drama queen. Your ass can take care of yourself."

"Naah, trust me he can't" said Tae having sly smile slowly putting his finger covered cake frosting into my mouth.

"I can handle myself" I say as I lick of the frosting off his finger.

"Yeah like hell you can" said Yoongi as he walked past us to get a slice of cake for himself.

"Coming back to Jin being the next to get married - it is not a bad idea. You guys have been dating for a looong time" said Kook.

I really hope these guys stop putting thoughts into Tae's head. I want to propose to him. I have planned everything. But with their nagging he might either run away or worse, he might propose to me. Shit. No.

"Hey, don't worry! I will wait for your romantic sexy proposal Jin-ah" he whispered into my ears. Did I say that out loud? Anyways, I will make sure that he gets proposed the best way possible.

Anything for my Tae. Anything for my very own sexy manga man.

The end.