Happy Time!

Jin

"Jinnnn?? Jinnnaaah??? Jinnnniieeee???" Yoongi screamed at the top of his voice. He is clearly drunk and why wouldn't he. He just had his boyfriend confess their love to the world. If I knew him well, he is already secretly making wedding plans.

"Why are you screaming?" I ask as I enter his room having my annoyed face on.

"Come here and help me with this" he said pointing to a pile of clothes lying in his bed. He is clearly not too drunk. This cleanliness maniac.

As I dropped all the clothes in the laundry basket, yoongi settled back on the bed.

"Jinnnnnnn"

"what now?"

"One day, we will be married to the men we love. We won't be living together then."

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Both. I will miss you."

"Yoongiyaa! No matter where we go, we are eternal roommates and housemates. I will miss you too but I won't stop you from being with your lover."

"I know. I love him too much to let you stop me,lol."

"Very well then!" This jerk can never take me seriously. I am still very happy for him.

"I am sure Tae will propose to you one day"

"You better don't say these things in front of him"

"Why not?"

"Coz I want to propose first. Just coz you lost to Jimin, doesnt mean you will make me lose now."

"I didn't lose. I just kept insisting how much I hate being proposed to, hence making him do the best proposal ever."

"You sneeky bitch"

"Lol, thanks" he said with a smug face.

"Sleep now Yoongiyaa!"

"Goodnight Jin." I switched the lights of in his room and heard him say "my best bro" as I closed the door behind me.

From being terrified to come out, to now proposing in front of the whole agency, Jimin's love for Yoongi had taken too many good turns. I believe true love always makes you stronger.

I feel the same when I think about Tae. Ever since he came into my life, I have done things I never imagined. I have taken up responsibilities like never before. I no longer think of a future without him in it. But I sometimes wonder if Tae feels the same way. There are still parts of him that don't trust me completely. He hadn't agreed to meet my parents yet, he never once agreed to moving in with me. He never let me make love to him the way he did to me. I want to experience everything with him and I think he will never trust me completely to let go of that fear.

I wonder when he will let all his guards down.