I trust you with my whole heart

Jin

It's been three weeks since Tae and I had last went on a proper date. I miss that lil guy. His recent obsession to so overtime is killing our romance time. But I can't ask him not to focus on his career. I have a lifetime to go on brilliant dates with him but I can't force him out of his job.

"Hey baby" he squeaked as soon as he picked up my call.

"Ready for the date? I am waiting downstairs"

"Yeah, just a minute. I will come down" he replied and cut the call.

I stopped visiting Tae at his place often as it could be annoying for Namjoon and Kook. Both of them are focusing on their lives that I don't want mine and Tae's relationship affect their by any means.

As I waddle little in the street waiting for Tae, I notice him coming with a backpack. Him wearing his sweatshirt and red checked pants can only one thing, he clearly still didn't understand how I do my dates.

"I thought we are going on a lavish date" I said as I took the backpack from his shoulders.

"It's a date alright, but not lavish" he responds with a cheeky smile.

"Why is that?"

" I know yoongi hyung is with jimin on their little trip. Your place is empty. So let's go home, eat junk and cuddle."

"Baby? You sure?"

"I am sorry I haven't been spending time with you these past few weeks. I really want a whole day just with you. I don't want to pretend like we are friends in the public, just coz others wont understand us. I want us to be everything we are. Let's go home and be the lovers we are."

"Your mouth is death of me." I sigh. I love his mouth no matter what it does.

"Okay. Also, when I said cuddle, it doesn't stop there."

I know what he meant and I am always well prepared for it.

As we enter the house, Tae's reaction changes.

"Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, just convincing myself about something."

"About what?"

"About how I must let you have me completely"

"Tae?"

"I have thought this through million times. God I know I must be more vocal about my feelings. I am dying to be ravished by you." he says as he slowly starts to unbutton my shirt.

"I don't know if you are being high or horny"

"Can I say I am highly horny?" he says stupidly with his boxy smile.

" I meant you inside me hard and deep"

His raw words struck a cord in me. My member started to pulsate  vigourously and I can't help but whimper for his touch. Does he really mean that I can make love to him tonight. Has be finally started to let his guard down and will allow me to have the control.

"When you said ravish?" I ask as I help him undress me. There I was standing just in my underwear. I start undressing him hoping he'd continue to be more vocal tonight.

"Tae?"

"I love you Jin. I want you to fuck me senseless. I want you to eat me, suck me, rim me, feed me and do more dirty things to me today and till eternity. I want you to be in complete control over when I come. I want you to deep inside me hitting me in all right places."

That's it. I couldn't handle these dirty words from him. I tear his shirt away while he pulled his pants down and kicked them away. I removed his underwear in one swift motion. I pulled him into my bedroom, pushed him into my bed. With him lying on my bed, legs spread wide, rubbing his dick, it was such an inviting view.

"I want to prep you."

"Yes I brought lube and a buttplug. They are all in my backpack." Buttplug? He bought a buttplug? God!

"I thought you carried your clothes in them."

"Don't be silly. I have yours, why will I carry mine? Now go get them and start prepping me. If not I will come just looking at you naked."

"You dare not" I move quickly to get the buttplug. I don't need lube because I have it already but buttplug! It is going to be a long sexy night.

As I slowly prepped Tae, my member became extremely erect and I couldn't handle any second more. I entered Tae's tight hole with less pressure and slowly started to deepen it. Tae's little whimpers and curses were all honey to my ears. I loved listening to him moan, but this is way beyond just moaning. He was breathing sex. I loved it. I fucked Tae into Oblivion the whole night until he couldn't handle anymore. After five rounds of complete fucking show, we decided to call it a day.

As we lay in each other's arms, I slowly turned toward Tae. " I love you for letting me have you tonight. Thanks for trusting me baby, you have no idea how much it means to me." I said with a warm heart.

" I love you too jin! I always have and always will. Also, I have and will always trust you will all my heart. Sorry for making you wait so long. I knew you liked to top, yet I made you wait."

"Hey, thanks to you I figured I am gay and I am switch"

" I will let you figure out too many new things about your body too."

"With pleasure. Have at it."

With that we drifted off to a satisfying sleep.