Jae

Hey y'all my name is Jason aka Jae. I'm 23, 6'2, and Dominican. I was born and raise in New York. The night i met Hope i told myself that i was gonna make her mine and low and behold 3 years later we are still together. I know that Hope shouldn't be scared of me and to be honest i don't even know why she is, if she just did what i asked then we would be straight but i guess not. I really do care for her a lot but sometimes she just gets me so angry i can't even control it, my mother always taught me to never put my hands on a women but when she died when i was 14 everything had changed in my life, I try to live up to my mom's expectations of me but it's really hard now having her here to guide me through certain things.

When i was 12 years old my mother was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer and she had to fight for he life everyday and i had to stay by her side during the whole journey. Since my mom was in the hospital most of the time i had to try and provide for myself because money was started to go low, I only lived with my mother, younger sister Katherine and baby brother Joseph. When my mother finally passed when i was 14, me and my siblings had to go and stay with our grandmother. I never really liked staying with my grandmother so one day i met this guy who told me all i had to do was sell some things for him and he would give me some money to provide for my family and so that i would have to stay with my grandmother anymore.

I eventually got into the drug dealing business and i mad enough money by the time i was 16 to get my own spot. When i told my grandma about it she told me i could bring my brother and sister with me because she thought my like would be too dangerous for them to handle, so i just left them and never looked back.