19

Hope POV
i woke up the next morning and then remembered everything that happened last night. my legs were so sore and my head was pounding, i felt crazy.

Khalil has his arms wrapped around me and i felt so warm and secure and safe. when i tried to get up he tightened his hold on me.

"where you going" he asked me.

" i have to use the bathroom, i'll be back" i said and then kissed his forehead.

when i got up to go to the bathroom my legs gave out and i fell to the floor and heard Khalil laughing his ass off.

"i hate you, now help me up" i said and he got up and helped me off the floor and to the bathroom, then he ran me some hot water in the bathtub and put some bubble in the tub then placed me in it carefully.

"thank you" i said and set my head back and closed my eyes.

"no problem" he replied then i heard him hop in with me

"what you doing" i said

" oh you thought this was for you only, nah shawty i'm tired too" he said and then moved my body on top of his and rested his head back on the wall of the bathtub so i just got comfortable while on top of him.

After about half an hour the water started to get cold so we decided to get out the bathtub and take a shower together and then we got out.

"what am i supposed to put on now" i asked him

"well i like you just like that, with no clothes on but if you want to i'll give you some new boxers and a T-shirt" he said and ran his hand against my body

"yea your funny if you think i'm about to sit around with nothing on for the rest of the time i'm here, but i'll take the boxers and shirt" he went into his closet and gave me the clothes, when i was done changing i came back in the room and looked at my butt in he mirror because these boxers made my ass look great.

"girl if you don't sit your flat ass down" he said laughing at the way i was standing in the mirror.

"oh shut the hell up, i don't like you" i said and went to sit on the bed with him but i say kinda far away.

"why you so far" he asked and the tried to pull my arm to make me get closer but i snatched my arm back.

"what's your problem" he asked but i didn't answer.

"hello i know you hear me talking to you" he spoke again. 

"leave me alone" i replied and kept my focus on the tv.

then he grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him and made me face him and started rubbing my ass.

"what's wrong baby" he asked once again.

"nothing, you just mad me mad because you said my ass is flat." i said pouting my lips.

"girl you already know this ass is definitely not flat, now come here cry baby "

"i'm right here"

"nah i mean bring those lips here" he said and then kissed me passionately and that turned me on to the max, i reaches my hand down his shorts and stroke him.

" you lil freaky ass" he chuckled

"can we do it again" i asked

"not right now, maybe later i have to go handle some things in a few." he said

"so you're going to leave me here alone? i'll just go to Diamond's house or something" i said, i'm so scared to be alone anywhere even though Jae doesn't know where Khalil stayed at, i still didn't feel safe bring here alone.

"it only going to take like and hour at most, you can just stay here" he said looking worried, i guess he didn't want me to leave.

"Khalil i don't wanna be here by myself i'm scared" i said

"Hops whatever happened at your house 2 weeks ago isn't going to happen ever again as long as your with me and i promise you that, okay mamas" he said and i just nodded my head, "why don't you just have the girls come over here and y'all hangout while im gone, okay?"

"okay khalil i guess me could do that" i grabbed my phone a texted the girls my location and told the to pull up. Khalil was in his bathroom getting ready to go where ever he was going and then he walked out.

"ooooh you look good" i admired his outfit

"thanks mamas but i'll see you in a few" he said and came over to give me a kiss and then walked out the room

not even 5 minutes later the girls arrived and we hung out in the back yard by the pool just talking.

"so you and Khalil, what's up with you guys?" April asked

"umm we're just getting to know each other more ya know but i really like him he's cool" i replied

"he must be more than just cool if you let him hit" Paris said smartly

"for real" April agreed

" how do you guys know we had sex" i asked

"Hope do you see the way you were walking?, that shit must have been good because i ain't never walked like that before" Diamond said

" damn it's that obvious" i asked and they all replied with a loud "YUP" and then we all busted out laughing.

After about an hour and a half of us hanging out Khalil finally cane back and they left. we both were tired so we laid down together and took a nap.